SeasonXI (Server+Full Client)

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34363738394041424344
Results 646 to 655 of 655
  1. #646
    Ultimate Member GodWolfy is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    PH`Location
    153Posts

    Re: SeasonXI (Server+Full Client)


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Quote Originally Posted by warfare1457 View Post
    please someone would have the current server databases posted at the beginning of the post
    just use igcn database season 9

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by nofeara View Post
    I am sorry dude, i am keeping it a secret because it is free ^_^.



    We are on a test to find out to what extent is working with this files.

    And because of that i have opened a web and server for it, you can register now and test files, request items while we configure it and les do some PVP ^_^.

    Visit: https://pvp.dismismuonline.com/

    Well they said, the best things in life are free.
    lol :) Let's just play and gimme item :3

  2. #647
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! nofeara is offline
    True MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    355Posts

    Re: SeasonXI (Server+Full Client)

    Quote Originally Posted by ianvalls90 View Post
    What would you need a s12e2 db for? Igcn tables wont match this release most probably, since many things changed.
    @nofeara you have an essentials tools with cash shop editor working for free ?

    Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk
    oh my mistake it was not the igc essentials, its the MU.ToolKit [Silver Edition] v.1.3.11.0, then you need a converter to convert .dat files (IGCCashItemInfo & IGCCashItemList) to xml.

    here is the converter: Converters

    - - - Updated - - -

    Okay so i think i don't wanna spend my time making your desired items and since this server is solely for testing purpose only i will be adding here for the first time in history the igc essential editor, so you can add your own items. Keep in mind that you will have the access to sql server itself so i am only asking you to please don't drop tables or delete others data as a courtesy (if you do, where is the fun in that? - can't really control that.)

    Les PVP!!!!

    So here it is: IGC2

    (ei guys, can u limit your exe items to two excellent options..)

    Visit: Dismis Mu Online Gaming

  3. #648
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! show40 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    427Posts

    Re: SeasonXI (Server+Full Client)

    My Need client cashshop files Converters server cashshop files tools,Please help me....

  4. #649
    Ultimate Member GodWolfy is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    PH`Location
    153Posts

    Re: SeasonXI (Server+Full Client)

    Quote Originally Posted by nofeara View Post
    oh my mistake it was not the igc essentials, its the MU.ToolKit [Silver Edition] v.1.3.11.0, then you need a converter to convert .dat files (IGCCashItemInfo & IGCCashItemList) to xml.

    here is the converter: Converters

    - - - Updated - - -

    Okay so i think i don't wanna spend my time making your desired items and since this server is solely for testing purpose only i will be adding here for the first time in history the igc essential editor, so you can add your own items. Keep in mind that you will have the access to sql server itself so i am only asking you to please don't drop tables or delete others data as a courtesy (if you do, where is the fun in that? - can't really control that.)

    Les PVP!!!!

    So here it is: IGC2

    (ei guys, can u limit your exe items to two excellent options..)

    Visit: Dismis Mu Online Gaming
    Removed the igcn they might abused it out

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by nofeara View Post
    oh my mistake it was not the igc essentials, its the MU.ToolKit [Silver Edition] v.1.3.11.0, then you need a converter to convert .dat files (IGCCashItemInfo & IGCCashItemList) to xml.

    here is the converter: Converters

    - - - Updated - - -

    Okay so i think i don't wanna spend my time making your desired items and since this server is solely for testing purpose only i will be adding here for the first time in history the igc essential editor, so you can add your own items. Keep in mind that you will have the access to sql server itself so i am only asking you to please don't drop tables or delete others data as a courtesy (if you do, where is the fun in that? - can't really control that.)

    Les PVP!!!!

    So here it is: IGC2

    (ei guys, can u limit your exe items to two excellent options..)

    Visit: Dismis Mu Online Gaming
    Removed the igcn they might abused it out

  5. #650
    Member chckhai is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    56Posts

    Re: SeasonXI (Server+Full Client)

    Who can help me increase the number of monsters in the maps thank you very much

  6. #651
    Ultimate Member GodWolfy is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    PH`Location
    153Posts

    Re: SeasonXI (Server+Full Client)

    removed

  7. #652
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! show40 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    427Posts

    Re: SeasonXI (Server+Full Client)

    Quote Originally Posted by chckhai View Post
    Who can help me increase the number of monsters in the maps thank you very much
    Need add map number???
    Please upload IGC_MonsterSpawn files give me

  8. #653
    Newbie mylove268 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: SeasonXI (Server+Full Client)

    i need edit file Data/Lang.mpr

  9. #654
    Member chckhai is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    56Posts

    Re: SeasonXI (Server+Full Client)

    Quote Originally Posted by show40 View Post
    Need add map number???
    Please upload IGC_MonsterSpawn files give me
    Here you help me increase the number of monsters in all the maps and add in the arena but the number of times displayed in the game too
    IGC_MonsterSpawn

  10. #655
    Newbie warfare1457 is online now
    MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    4Posts

    Re: SeasonXI (Server+Full Client)

    Good night people
    I wanted to know if the server that is in the beginning of the post drakelv or some of you can upload the server to me because I can not download the site that is there

    - - - Updated - - -

    Anyone know why when I open the gameserver of this error 0xc000007b ?




Advertisement