Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Secure Account Register page for 99.60+

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Plain and simple: Allows users to create accounts on your 99.60+ server securely through a website.

Current Version: v1.0

Bugs? Let me know.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works fine! I only change your Me_MuOnline to MuOnline
Can you add change password pls?...

Thanks! keep it up!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Naa this code is the same of that topic.
Guys its simple to put all working in this verson. the only problem is the Password, so you need to create a collum for example named menb__pwd2, with varchar instead of binary.
and them use register to put the password in this collum too. So you will get 2 passwords in database 1 encrypted and other not. them you just use all pages you want like reset addstats ... and instead check for menb__pwd cheack for memb__pwd2.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe it is old stuff, but its nice and easy and probably has the best layout from them all.

But you guys dont appreciate good work, some people release stuff and you guys act like assholes.

Go screw yourself if you call yourself a RaGEZONER, because you've only just about joined, unlike me whose been here for nearly two years.

PS: Thanks for bumping my topic :).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Could not find stored procedure 'Encript'. (severity 16) in c:\AppServ\www\reg\register.php on line 67

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in c:\AppServ\www\reg\register.php on line 67
wtf? how fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DataMatrix said:
Maybe it is old stuff, but its nice and easy and probably has the best layout from them all.

But you guys dont appreciate good work, some people release stuff and you guys act like assholes.

Go screw yourself if you call yourself a RaGEZONER, because you've only just about joined, unlike me whose been here for nearly two years.

PS: Thanks for bumping my topic :).
i only said this topic was old.

AdidasS said:
wtf? how fix?

your problem is in encrypt. You dident creat the Stored procedure Encrypt.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
Quote:
Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Could not find stored procedure 'Encript'. (severity 16) in c:\AppServ\www\reg\register.php on line 67

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in c:\AppServ\www\reg\register.php on line 67

AdidasS said:
wtf? how fix?

u must make ecrypta procedure before register in web
use sql query analizer
also need this file: WZ_MD5_MOD.dll
First Copy WZ_MD5_MOD.dll to Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Binn
its all in guides section next time try to use "search"

http://forum.ragezone.com/attachment...r?d=1149192850

first do this:

Code:
use master
go 
sp_addextendedproc 'XP_MD5_EncodeKeyVal', 'WZ_MD5_MOD.dll' 
go 
sp_addextendedproc 'XP_MD5_CheckValue', 'WZ_MD5_MOD.dll' 
go 
exit
so that ur db use that dll

then use db memuonline on query analyzer
and type this
Code:
if exists (select * from dbo.sysobjects where id = object_id(N'[dbo].[UFN_MD5_CHECKVALUE]') and xtype in (N'FN', N'IF', N'TF'))
drop function [dbo].[UFN_MD5_CHECKVALUE]
GO

if exists (select * from dbo.sysobjects where id = object_id(N'[dbo].[UFN_MD5_ENCODEVALUE]') and xtype in (N'FN', N'IF', N'TF'))
drop function [dbo].[UFN_MD5_ENCODEVALUE]
GO

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON 
GO
SET ANSI_NULLS ON 
GO

CREATE FUNCTION UFN_MD5_CHECKVALUE
(
@btInStr VARCHAR(10),
@btInStrIndex VARCHAR(10),
@btInVal BINARY(16)
)
RETURNS TINYINT 
AS 
BEGIN 
DECLARE @iOutResult TINYINT

EXEC master..XP_MD5_CheckValue @btInStr, @btInVal, @btInStrIndex, @iOutResult OUT

RETURN @iOutResult
END

GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF 
GO
SET ANSI_NULLS ON 
GO

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON 
GO
SET ANSI_NULLS ON 
GO

CREATE FUNCTION UFN_MD5_ENCODEVALUE
(
@btInStr VARCHAR(10),
@btInStrIndex VARCHAR(10)
)
RETURNS BINARY(16)
AS 
BEGIN 
DECLARE @btOutVal BINARY(16)

EXEC master..XP_MD5_EncodeKeyVal @btInStr, @btInStrIndex, @btOutVal OUT

RETURN @btOutVal
END

GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF 
GO
SET ANSI_NULLS ON 
GO

7> Then Query it
8> After that del all line and copy these line to Query

CREATE PROCEDURE Encripta
@btInStr VARCHAR(10),
@btInStrIndex VARCHAR(10)
AS

BEGIN
DECLARE @btOutVal BINARY(16)

EXEC master..XP_MD5_EncodeKeyVal @btInStr, @btInStrIndex, @btOutVal OUT

UPDATE MEMB_INFO SET memb__pwd = @btOutVal WHERE memb___id = @btInStrIndex
END
GO

after this u can register accounts through ur web

credits are all from ragezoners, i dont remember names now only remember carcabot but there are some more

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys if you want the site 100% working in this verson, post the site you whant And i change it to work 100%.

For thouse who understand making sites I already posted the solution. i'll try to create the quary to make the extra collum Menb__pwd2. So its easy.

PS:post your sites. Sory for my bad english.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mig1st4ck said:
guys if you want the site 100% working in this verson, post the site you whant And i change it to work 100%.

For thouse who understand making sites I already posted the solution. i'll try to create the quary to make the extra collum Menb__pwd2. So its easy.

PS:post your sites. Sory for my bad english.

whats that column for?
u know how to migrate whole accts from 1.2d to this version tks man

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In this verson Menb__pwd is encrypted so we can not use this in site. So i duplicated that colum and made memb_pwd2 Not encrypted, them i put all website links focos to menb_pwd2 .
thats all. I only put in regist.php a value to Memb__pwd2 so we can have the pass not encryped. and about change passe just run the encrypt procedure with the new pass. If you have a site you need to make this system work post it and I will change it.

About migrating contes, i have no idea but use seach there are some guides to do that already.

Back