Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SegaWeb 0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello dear ragezoners, this is my 2nd release, the SegaWeb 0.2
---------------
The website has a very good layout, Search Engine Optimization optimized, Google adsense program optimized, and lots and lot's of unique features.

Does NOT support MD5.

News manager (CuteNews: 1.45 + RSS):

-Username: s
-Password: test (you can change it :p )
---------------
Here is a Screen shot:
razu3 - SegaWeb 0.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

---------------
Here is the download link:
Click
Click
Click

Credits and special thanks:
MuFace creator (code idee is from their web)
Template: bought from 4 Templates.com
SEO (Search engine optimization): to me (Sega)
Google Adsense optimization: to me (Sega)
And rest of the Hard Work.. to me :p
---------------
Mirror credits to: cstnandrei - Ty m8 :p
---------------

Thank you, Sega.

---------------
I wanna see your opinion, even if it doesn't make me feel good, but always feed back is exelent :gossip: , and please rate it :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow man thats very good cool design easy to use very good flash :kid: i like that style don't have many option but is very cool :angel_not:
9;59/10;00

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
well it's like the mugods one,i never liked this style but seems nice :)
good work ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well it's like the mugods one,i never liked this style but seems nice :)
good work ;)
Mu Gods has payed for the template, i got it free so i wanted to share my work, because thats how i learned too.., thx for apreciating my work :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why md5 is so important? please someone explain. I know is a security something but why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, i admit md5 is more secure, reason: is a password encryptment system, just la base_64, but more lighter and effective :p :) , md5 soon :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MuGods stile but still it's nice 9/10
And about that md5 in my onpinion it's not more secure with nothing because md5 can be decrypted and it's not even hard so..... plain passwd and a good firewall does the trick with the security(MY OPINION)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hehehe, im glad to see someone actually copied my website, this means i did a good job :) you did a good job also but mine looks better :wink_4:.

Will be nice to see many MuGods servers around there... :blush-ani

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
everyone who have money can bought this template :pPPPP LOL and it isnt copied!!! Template Is Bought

Hey, you are smart :wink_4: but the question is, he would used that template if there were no mugods? Why that one? there is alot of another templates from where this one came. Plus the funny thing is he's also using MuFace, like if you couldn't use other web packages with this templates lolz. Now you would probably gift us another smart comment like "yeah so? you can get MuFace here on Ragezone for free!! LOL :p:p:p:p:p" But the question is, how many servers are using MuFace right now? Why did he choosed to use such a simple and stupid web package? Sorry but i think he did it just to copy mugods website ^^.

Hey dont get me wrong, i dont mind at all if all the muservers from now on start using that template or that website, I just replied because i though it was funny.

Btw... nice snow... it came with the template too? ^^

Anyway good job! :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hm... Some one knew the owner of the template.. :) so I said "Look mugods template" .. So I tryed to make a copy, I did it exatcly the same as yours, but I had to modify it to this form because your webmodel is not google adsense optimized, so i put google there for the best renevue :), I put in the head the Meta Tags, which I think few webbies have here on ragezone :p , btw Thanks for appreciating my work. I am free of contract now, so I can work for Mu Servers :X ^^ :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, you are smart :wink_4: but the question is, he would used that template if there were no mugods? Why that one? there is alot of another templates from where this one came. Plus the funny thing is he's also using MuFace, like if you couldn't use other web packages with this templates lolz. Now you would probably gift us another smart comment like "yeah so? you can get MuFace here on Ragezone for free!! LOL :p:p:p:p:p" But the question is, how many servers are using MuFace right now? Why did he choosed to use such a simple and stupid web package? Sorry but i think he did it just to copy mugods website ^^.

Hey dont get me wrong, i dont mind at all if all the muservers from now on start using that template or that website, I just replied because i though it was funny.

Btw... nice snow... it came with the template too? ^^

Anyway good job! :)

becouse this template is pretty nice

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi alll plz help me here when i pout the site it write's me this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in c:\appserv\www\mu\include\config.php on line 19

i have changed all the ip's and the user,pass...
what should i do plz ????

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi alll plz help me here when i pout the site it write's me this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in c:\appserv\www\mu\include\config.php on line 19

i have changed all the ip's and the user,pass...
what should i do plz ????
I*
1.It's php.ini file, go to C:\Windows\php.ini ;
2.Open it
3.Search for the following (CTRL+F - search shortcut) :

;extension=php_mssql.dll

4. Replace it with extension=php_mssql.dll (or simplier, just delete the ; )
5. Save it.
6. Restart Apache server :p

II*
You might not delete/comment the line from the config.php file. :)

-----------------------
I think this is why it isn't working

, if you want more details, give us more details and we are happy to help you, this is why we are all ragezoners, to help each other. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back