Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahmm dabeer i try to help you but i think you really need to read some instructions at the tutorial sections.. =) hope you dont mind what im saying.SQL configuration is so very easy if you follow the instructions carefully..first you need to know is what files fitted to you computer specs.

mostly the issue has a big deal here is about bugs that needed to fix.not setting up server..because setting up server mostly on tutorial sections =)

With you.....we can win a WAR!
People can learn from you! Most people here has a short fuse!
I talk you later!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you open your eyes...i use your files!
Hunter has help me with the IP's!
Im glad that Hunter understand me :) The way how i learn is diffrent then your way! And my english is bad so hard to understand what they say! Little bit understanding plz!

DeBeeR

Bealive me my english more crap from your english.
and i sit and read and open my eyes to learn!!
so learn beffore you open your big mouth we dont work here for you.
we try help you but you dont want learn the basics so dont come and ask to much questions .
Beffore you go to the war learn how to use your Weapons !!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bealive me my english more crap from your english.
and i sit and read and open my eyes to learn!!
so learn beffore you open your big mouth we dont work here for you.
we try help you but you dont want learn the basics so dont come and ask to much questions .

Well dont let me start a discussion about this!
When i start im not done!

I never said that the people working for me! About the big mouth?
Where do you see it?
Nice that you know that i dont wanna learn!?

Well you can learn from Hunter so friendly!
Hunter know what i mean ;)

Bye bye!
OVER AND OUT!

I come back later!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
baramos i just got problem on castle siege can you send me set of time on mucastle data start sunday 8pm-10pm?.i setup already the sql mucastle data is only my problem..

for day/min/hours you need do it from Commonserver/CommonServerCS
go down and you will see it.

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dAbeer im just friendly and wanted to help others..because i learned a lot things from others too..and dabeer listen to me carefully..BARAMOS just wanted to help you just try understand.we are all family here one community.so we dont need to arguments some things..we need to try to open our eyes and listen.

for day/min/hours you need do it from Commonserver/CommonServerCS
go down and you will see it.

commonserver?wer should it located?.as far as i know we can edit castle siege time on DATA/EVENT/MUCASTLEDATA.TXT

i found fixes..i just forgot to delete the CastleSiege.dat so that i keep getting error on time..because time on mucastledata.dat and castlesiege.dat time are not the same =) thanks for your fast reply baramos i really appreciated your effort to answer and to help me with my problem..your the best =) keep it up MORE POWER.

im just keep stand by here at your thread cause i want to help other people that trying to use your files.i dont have any to do =) my files is now stable.ahahaha

ei baramos i just wanted ask if you still have slashd design of character selection season 5/6 posted by lnux?.because the link there was broken.can you kindly share it to me if you dont mind?.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
silent mode?.make some noise guys..any bugged detected?.post here and we will try to help you guys..

If you clean your pm's ;) I cant send a pm to you :( !

Change SQL ID\SQL Password:
ExDB\exdb.ini <--- cant do this...

Code:
ŽŠW[µ’§QÄÀÜwQ¸µ«…2jµßó(cÒÁÝ}Q•ßó.gÓÁÃ}MÝÓžzçÀÃwM•ßó5cÙÿË{Oüùñ9fÌÛÄ0Ó‡»xÍÃÂwNÓÓâX"”‚Š2ÁþÙuŽŠDFƒ€ºl’Š(´‹—:,ÈÜÃ2å53¸Å\ÓŒÑ2wº¬¸…=¼’«>pÈ×ÄvËÓ®¶J’n±’IÓf–µn’¡ŸþÙW-ÿËjnš¿X"ˆŠÑõEó¾ï`DŠ¢MÞr«¿ =ÑJ%¹­‚ŠÒ™Ñº—T"ñÓÙaTž·Xº’kªãþÙW-\ÓŒÑÂ󸸁äÏ`P˜œ½T"ìÓÒTQ˜–½.ÿËjnš¿XÁ~)üù

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you clean your pm's ;) I cant send a pm to you :( !

Change SQL ID\SQL Password:
ExDB\exdb.ini <--- cant do this...

Code:
ŽŠW[µ’§QÄÀÜwQ¸µ«…2jµßó(cÒÁÝ}Q•ßó.gÓÁÃ}MÝÓžzçÀÃwM•ßó5cÙÿË{Oüùñ9fÌÛÄ0Ó‡»xÍÃÂwNÓÓâX"”‚Š2ÁþÙuŽŠDFƒ€ºl’Š(´‹—:,ÈÜÃ2å53¸Å\ÓŒÑ2wº¬¸…=¼’«>pÈ×ÄvËÓ®¶J’n±’IÓf–µn’¡ŸþÙW-ÿËjnš¿X"ˆŠÑõEó¾ï`DŠ¢MÞr«¿ =ÑJ%¹­‚ŠÒ™Ñº—T"ñÓÙaTž·Xº’kªãþÙW-\ÓŒÑÂ󸸁äÏ`P˜œ½T"ìÓÒTQ˜–½.ÿËjnš¿XÁ~)üù

you need change that :
// ExDataServerInfo
// ID, Password, Version, MaxFriend, MaxMail
"user name" "Password" 1 50 50

// Version : ExDB.ini ְְִֶַֿ ¹צֱ¯ ֱ₪÷¸
// MaxFriend : ֳײ´כ ִ£±¸ µמ·ֿ °³¼צ
// MaxMail : ֳײ´כ ֶםֱצ °³¼צ

// ¹צֱ¯ 0 ְ÷ ID, Password ¸¸ ֱ¸ְח
// ¹צֱ¯ 1 ְ÷ Version, MaxFriend, MaxMail ֳ°¡
ChatServerIP = 127.0.0.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks BARAMOS!
I see it. There are 2 files named ExDB\exbd but the orther one have exBD =)

DeBeeR

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone has a problem with party in game? Cause with GM- character i make party , but other peoples can't make. Server files bug?

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone has a problem with party in game? Cause with GM- character i make party , but other peoples can't make. Server files bug?

nope thats not bug..you need atlease 120 above to use party.so if you are level 120 above the party gap will not occured..try party when you are level 120 and also your friend that you wanted to join in your party..

hOpe it helped.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope thats not bug..you need atlease 120 above to use party.so if you are level 120 above the party gap will not occured..try party when you are level 120 and also your friend that you wanted to join in your party..

hOpe it helped.

I know that you need level, but same lvls and still cant party

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well that only happens to you =) you are just the one complaining about party in game..no one encountered that bug.theres a few bugs in server but you can fix it if you try to open your eyes..its easy to fix some things if you are detemined enough to face it =)

Back