Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING)

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Client is the one on page one I'll pm you my ip when I get home from work and thanks again m8

i saw it..i think theres no problem with your serverfiles..is it on your main.just send me you main and IP so let me do the work.:thumbup:

Hiya :thumbup: There`s in thread :

But none info at that :ehh: Where i can find any Guide what to do with that files ,where to put them etc. ?

Also wanted ask how to remove or dissable items in game to make em not droping :?: Is enought remove them only from lang/kor/new item.txt or i must edit Item.bmd also :?:

you need to setup it on the xampp control panel.search some guide website instruction to the tutorial section..and about the items..just disable it to lang/kor/items(new).txt you need just to put // at the beginning of the items you want to disable..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to change zen drop? its dropping too much... i mean the amount of it. And how to change item drop... because exc items are dropping everywhere, etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Scfdata -> scf common
[ZenDrop]

;Less Means Less Zen Drop
SCFZenDropMult=1.2
SCFUseZenDrop=100
SCFZenDrop=100

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can test and share with us what bugs you find and maybe someone see it and answer you !!
if i get little time i will make update list.

Hey sir!. can i ask for a something?
this is a free server for making my own server
or this server has online now?.
i want to test my MUSEVER for season6 with this client!.
i want your feedback sir thx!.
God Speed :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After some playin', i am encountering one big problem... sometimes i can't pick up things... zen nor items.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
open No-ip then change in the main the ip with your no-ip adress
so you dont need to change ip in main always.
Good Luck.

thanks thats what i wanted to know, also should i change my ip now on server files as my ip has changed and CAN i change it to no-ip too

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks thats what i wanted to know, also should i change my ip now on server files as my ip has changed and CAN i change it to no-ip too

remember one thing!..dont use - on your no-ip host redirect..just use short host redirect like muserver.sytes.net or muserver.zapto.org

After some playin', i am encountering one big problem... sometimes i can't pick up things... zen nor items.

we never encountered that problem..i think its from your connection.if you gettin lag or your connection become slow, you cant pick up any items or drops..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who can help? talk to the NPC or any other event npc or Lugard then starts to not work all npc and do not go the teleport : have mesage anti HAC mowe characters in us state, with the player restart work again.
GameserverCs log:
[MonsterAdd] No need to load monster for map 58 [457,154,19]
07:50:40 [XMasEvent] - ..\SCFData\EventMobs\SCF_XMasEvent.dat file is Loaded
07:50:40 [MonsterAdd] No need to load monster for map 10 [48,137,224]
07:50:40 [SkyEvent] - Cant add monster to Lvl:1, Stage:1, Count:0 [ID:48:,X:137,Y:224] Pos:-1
07:50:40 [MonsterAdd] No need to load monster for map 10 [48,136,220]
07:50:40 [SkyEvent] - Cant add monster to Lvl:1, Stage:1, Count:0 [ID:48:,X:136,Y:220] Pos:-1
07:50:40 [MonsterAdd] No need to load monster for map 10 [48,138,215]
07:50:40 [SkyEvent] - Cant add monster to Lvl:1, Stage:1, Count:0 [ID:48:,X:138,Y:215] Pos:-1
07:50:40 [MonsterAdd] No need to load monster for map 10 [48,135,211]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yh i had same problem try restarting client or use space bar :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
btw is there a cash shop server in those files cuz so far i haven't found it there :D & also have weird thing dl skills reset after reset o_O

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've managed to get client work but i can't see login screen after i click on any of 2 servers
BARAMOS - [Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING) - RaGEZONE Forums

Back