Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
k guys need some help still haven't figured out how to fix the skill bug some skills get deleted after reset for DL & MG

I have this problem too even at my SM after reset all skills deleted... and my setting is :

SCFResetClearQuests=0
SCFResetClearEvolutions=0
SCFResetClearInventory=0
SCFResetClearStats=1
SCFResetClearSkills=0

weird :laugh:

Also wanted ask whats the setting of "ResetMasters" for? Cuz i dont know all the new stuff of season 6 :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i only got this problem with MG & DL rest of the classes work fine so that's pretty weird & i actualy have no idea how to fix it tried pretty much everything

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
no replay at any know the fix ?

Hi, is there a problem with items prices at Hanzo the Blacksmith ? (BK) price says 680.000 for armour but when you buy it takes 20.000.000 zen for it any fix for item prices ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no replay at any know the fix ?

Hi, is there a problem with items prices at Hanzo the Blacksmith ? (BK) price says 680.000 for armour but when you buy it takes 20.000.000 zen for it any fix for item prices ?
it's a visual bug

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok I found the problem not a bug, sry.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
k so i figured out y skills disappear need ideas how to fix it since those skills that disappear req certain amount of pts in stats & if u have (stat X)* reset & player joins the game without distributing stats on web the skills will disappear need ideas how to fix it :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have problem with Moss Merchant Event :(:

When i open his trade then i have there:

BARAMOS - [Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING) - RaGEZONE Forums

After i click on item and then click "OK" i get to my bag the same item with "?" mark (For example i buy staff but in bag i get no random item but) ->

Pls how to fix that to receive random items to my bag? :blushing:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have u tried buying items for u character class ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help please here such bug writes 12 players online though there is nobody there is no Online help what to do pls
it likely a database bad
thanks in advance

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have problem with Moss Merchant Event :(:

When i open his trade then i have there:

After i click on item and then click "OK" i get to my bag the same item with "?" mark (For example i buy staff but in bag i get no random item but) ->

Pls how to fix that to receive random items to my bag? :blushing:

Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change the value of the pink opetion its too huge! DSR +10000 SD recovery 9000%...help please

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to change the value of the pink opetion its too huge! DSR +10000 SD recovery 9000%...help please

Data/Misc/ItemAddOption
Data/lang/Kor/ItemAddOption
Data/lamg/Kor/ItemAddOption(Kor)
Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys
how do I set the damage of the Dark Raven pet for dl? there a file to change the command of the DL?

another asked,
Fenrir pet because both defense and attack straight out from the chaos as if they did not opt both defense and attack.

Thx

UP my message

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have crash client wen i login select char i move my mouse and is crashed dont show any messege only crash close windows mu

other client please

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i have crash client wen i login select char i move my mouse and is crashed dont show any messege only crash close windows mu

other client please

its normal..because when you select server antihack occurs..so no one can use hack on your server..just explain it to your players..

Baramos main on multiplay3r client has already antihack..

help please here such bug writes 12 players online though there is nobody there is no Online help what to do pls
it likely a database bad
thanks in advance

configure your ODBC correctly..so MSSQL wont do abnormal functions.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem with blood castle (i try 7th) can't pick up any items. What problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I followed the guide thoroughly, added all the necessary ip's (127.0.0.1) to test my lan server and it's still not working. Also edited both main's both ip's to 127.0.0.1 and I still get disconnected when I enter the main.

Back