Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Have a problem. Sever run its ok. Im dont make lunch game. Game start and nothing hapen, no DC notching in the screen. Main i think bead.

Here foto help who know )
BARAMOS - [Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING) - RaGEZONE Forums

is ConnectServer problem..something is wrong there...or you didnt put ip somewhere in serverfiles..is not from main..If main have wrong Ip it shows "you are disconnected from server"

be sure you have put correct IP in all files..and dont forget on dataserver folder Allowableiplist Ip must be like this "127 0 0 0 255" not like this "127.0.0.0 255"..so whitout dots.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
is ConnectServer problem..something is wrong there...or you didnt put ip somewhere in serverfiles..is not from main..If main have wrong Ip it shows "you are disconnected from server"

be sure you have put correct IP in all files..and dont forget on dataserver folder Allowableiplist Ip must be like this "127 0 0 0 255" not like this "127.0.0.0 255"..so whitout dots.

you can get it if you put correct ip at MuCracker and wrong ip at Hex Editor too.
for DataServers you can leave the 127 0 0 0 255
and add more one with your ip but do it 256
123 21 321 432 256
or you can do like X-Myth.
Anyway thanks for your patient and for your help.
1st post edited .
:thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thx bro for 1 post. its real help all)
Lol my problem not finich )) Not help anything. What do ?

Client in download in the 1 post. Only client !!!

Now is DC wtf?
reality i xz what is problem. Server or clien or main. Server no him good work no have error, or clien + main. What do?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thx bro for 1 post. its real help all)
Lol my problem not finich )) Not help anything. What do ?

Client in download in the 1 post. Only client !!!

Now is DC wtf?
reality i xz what is problem. Server or clien or main. Server no him good work no have error, or clien + main. What do?

i dont know what you do and what you dont do.
try look again step by step if you make all correct.
be sure you restaurent your SQL(DataBase).
and be sure you config correct your ip/serial/version corecct to main.exe

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeah no difference... these files works like grishaa's partymu files( Coded by IGCN)...ahh and dont say " Bad Coding " as they always say if people ask " when update is coming, or Why server keeps crashing, Why coders took so long to fix... "

and i dont think they are only ones with those problems, im pretty sure that there are more people with these problems

these are public files, its obvious they have bugs. and yeah i hate that too if somebody copy's files from random guide, then creates new guide and says " 100% working "...
Nothing personally, BARAMOS, but siksamees is right. If you want to help with something, more than to make a new repack of old server files, than you should test them first and make full 99% bug list and if you can, than try to find a solution for some of the bugs you find. This will be really something "new" - bug list. Than you could do a new release and you should wait for other thanks for your efforts.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nothing personally, BARAMOS, but siksamees is right. If you want to help with something, more than to make a new repack of old server files, than you should test them first and make full 99% bug list and if you can, than try to find a solution for some of the bugs you find. This will be really something "new" - bug list. Than you could do a new release and you should wait for other thanks for your efforts.

Like you say need test them first .
so i think you need try other "Free" season 6 files/versions/etc...
then come and try this files then you can say if it is "new repack" or "old repack".
about bug list i will get little time and add it here too.
server online 2 days without any crash.
you guys can help to find bugs crashes or any mistakes too.
if i know to fix the problems i try to help.

sorry for my englishh.

Reaction score
well most of the dev's here are now part of the teams where they sell files and stuff. so yeah. :D

thanks for the share though.

EDIT: is the following fixed?

--non luck items always fail in +7-9/ 10-15 upgrade.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

where is text/logs ... server run ok .. enter on server all is ok but no have logs in gameserver

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well most of the dev's here are now part of the teams where they sell files and stuff. so yeah. :D

thanks for the share though.

EDIT: is the following fixed?

--non luck items always fail in +7-9/ 10-15 upgrade.

SCFData\SCF_Items\

here what you search edited it like you want.
[ChaosMachine]

SCFCBmix10=80
SCFCBmix11=80
SCFCBmix12=80
SCFCBmix13=80
SCFCBmix14=80
SCFCBmix15=80
SCFCBmixMaxRate=80

Good Luck.

where is text/logs ... server run ok .. enter on server all is ok but no have logs in gameserver

Push view\Log Windoew.
Good Luck.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Try to make guild war , and warp to CS server, im sure this will get crash. and other one Temple bug when you enter and use right-click game client always close.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if you want change any "universalmu" :
on the client you have 1 file Massage.wtf
all others files you can find
Data/local (all the files here you can edited with magic hand/prueba).
on the files like crywolf75 say you have file at
Data/lang/Massage.txt (you can open it with notpad and change universalmu to your mu name).
Good Luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the GS & GS-CS
is showing grey screen...
i changed ip + id&pass SQL all places
open ports, did everything.
what the problem ?
Win XP Pro SP3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i add such NPC's like GM,BM etc... i cant find them in my Monster.txt