Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING)

Reaction score
SCFData\SCF_Items\
Good Luck.

nope still not working :S

item always fails on upgrade items w/o LUCK with soul [+7 / +8 / +9] [+10-15]

i placed these values during test:

-> 100 => still the same item fails
-> 1000 => Still the same item fails
-> 9999 => still the same item fails.

optioon reloaded upon changes so there should be no problem on my side. on most times, i restart the gameserver for guaranteed option update.

Voyager of Time and Space
Reaction score
nope still not working :S

item always fails on upgrade items w/o LUCK with soul [+7 / +8 / +9] [+10-15]

i placed these values during test:

-> 100 => still the same item fails
-> 1000 => Still the same item fails
-> 9999 => still the same item fails.

optioon reloaded upon changes so there should be no problem on my side. on most times, i restart the gameserver for guaranteed option update.

Try setting it all to 1 or 99

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon folks, and sorry my English because I am using google.

I downloaded this server for testing today, and it worked right the first time, I want to congratulate whoever posted / edited

for now I'm only one problem, I believe to be banal.

my subvip not log says that the server does not exist or that the account does not exist, on startup it's a success, I put in the database already a VIP as 0/1/2 and nothing

but I have put a stop configured for no-ip, and my "IpList.dat" is already configured in the pro-ip ip as I did with others. For example, the VIP does not enter the free

and opportunity to say qeu unfortunately I could not install the site, already checked the config.php and so appears in the browser the following message

"Parse error: parse error, expecting` T_OLD_FUNCTION 'or `T_FUNCTION' or` T_VAR 'or `'}'' in c: \ appserv \ www \ engine \ adodb \ adodb.inc.php on line 536 "

anyone who can help will be grateful

Thank you for your attention

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good afternoon folks, and sorry my English because I am using google.

I downloaded this server for testing today, and it worked right the first time, I want to congratulate whoever posted / edited

for now I'm only one problem, I believe to be banal.

my subvip not log says that the server does not exist or that the account does not exist, on startup it's a success, I put in the database already a VIP as 0/1/2 and nothing

but I have put a stop configured for no-ip, and my "IpList.dat" is already configured in the pro-ip ip as I did with others. For example, the VIP does not enter the free

and opportunity to say qeu unfortunately I could not install the site, already checked the config.php and so appears in the browser the following message

"Parse error: parse error, expecting` T_OLD_FUNCTION 'or `T_FUNCTION' or` T_VAR 'or `'}'' in c: \ appserv \ www \ engine \ adodb \ adodb.inc.php on line 536 "

anyone who can help will be grateful

Thank you for your attention

For VIP you have at files 1 file his name is
ConecctMember.txt you can find it at Data and on Data/Subserver
(open it with Notpad and add your name charcetr example: "kitsunesaqua"

for website you need start him with Xammp.
Good Luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For VIP you have at files 1 file his name is
ConecctMember.txt you can find it at Data and on Data/Subserver
(open it with Notpad and add your name charcetr example: "kitsunesaqua"

for website you need start him with Xammp.
Good Luck.

I managed to log into the server vip but I had to restart the server, I understand that txt is responsible for VIP users name right? But to validate have to restart the server, it gets kind of boring in the following circumstances, when you finish a vip literalemtne a player will have to reset when you insert the vit ditto.

Had a job or means of consult him out instead. Txt him see the VIP database column?

grateful for the attention

now I just need to test the site ..

in relation to the site will have to download the XAMP use for apache

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I managed to log into the server vip but I had to restart the server, I understand that txt is responsible for VIP users name right? But to validate have to restart the server, it gets kind of boring in the following circumstances, when you finish a vip literalemtne a player will have to reset when you insert the vit ditto.

Had a job or means of consult him out instead. Txt him see the VIP database column?

now I just need to test the site ..

in relation to the site will have to download the XAMP use for apache

you dont have to restart your server always you can just open the GS/GS_CS/GS_VIP then make Relode options/Relode all events/relode Etc...
then it is update your Conecctmember.txt auto.
about website you dont need apache the website working with
Xammp.
Good Luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you dont have to restart your server always you can just open the GS/GS_CS/GS_VIP then make Relode options/Relode all events/relode Etc...
then it is update your Conecctmember.txt auto.
about website you dont need apache the website working with
Xammp.
Good Luck.

yes, more jorge eg 12 hours there was entered in the vip file.txt and typed his name, John 12:30 when he left the VIP did not want to pay more, there'll have to re-edit the. txt or in a single day they leave and enter VIP 20 5 qeu I'll open the txt and change it.

If there is a function that he would search a column and VIP will change by itself would be better, because not always the admin will be present 24 hours to add or remove a VIP. the problem is there. because not all VIPs will end on the same day or same time,

in relation to XAMMP I never got on with it, for example, that even now, he does not accept port 8080 or any other than 80, has already changed the httpd.conf and httpd-ssl.conf, and is essential to me that the site may be in 8080 or similar. I have not even ne Teamviewer apache does not exist anymore, and I completely removed the ccleaner to clean the windows registry. I believe I'll have to see another site to use, since the xammp never worked properly with me

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes, more jorge eg 12 hours there was entered in the vip file.txt and typed his name, John 12:30 when he left the VIP did not want to pay more, there'll have to re-edit the. txt or in a single day they leave and enter VIP 20 5 qeu I'll open the txt and change it.

If there is a function that he would search a column and VIP will change by itself would be better, because not always the admin will be present 24 hours to add or remove a VIP. the problem is there. because not all VIPs will end on the same day or same time,

in relation to XAMMP I never got on with it, for example, that even now, he does not accept port 8080 or any other than 80, has already changed the httpd.conf and httpd-ssl.conf, and is essential to me that the site may be in 8080 or similar. I have not even ne Teamviewer apache does not exist anymore, and I completely removed the ccleaner to clean the windows registry. I believe I'll have to see another site to use, since the xammp never worked properly with me

i am dont work much with vip but i know you can choice how much time you want give to someone VIP you can do it with the vip editor.
about xammp here you have video guide hope it is help you

Good Luck.

Did u guys tired the rare item tickets?

sorry for my bad english what is it rare items tickets ?
you mean Moss item ticket?
let me know corecct what you mean.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am dont work much with vip but i know you can choice how much time you want give to someone VIP you can do it with the vip editor.
about xammp here you have video guide hope it is help you

Good Luck.

sorry for my bad english what is it rare items tickets ?
you mean Moss item ticket?
let me know corecct what you mean.

Yes friend to so that part of administrations of VIP I already have several jobs, but the problem is that the management in relation to subvip literalemtne that I or another admin will have to look at every one hour minimum, or who just went on the vip vip TXT to be able to swap in which the case would be uncomfortable

Actually I liked your sever but I can not use it because of that, with respect to video xampp I already did all that, and will not even pray for, finally

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Find Bug ^^ Option about socket has bug

Option Bug is " Increase Max Life "

who know how can I fix it

sorry i bad in english

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
BARAMOS, thanks for files!

Someone would have corrected the leveling of the characters to a PvP server with 32k

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where there is a client that match this files in english ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bug, Cloak of Warior dont have options
many visual bugs with custom items!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tenks

How to remove vip server from client disable
BARAMOS - [Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back