Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server files season 6 (100% WORKING)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use this link..

Cool thanks a bunch! Turns out that the one causing the problem was my client.

And how to edit the credits and the server name during selecting servers in the main menu? I'd like to change it to the name of my server.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Im facing problem with AE Master skill tree. Then i reatch master lvl and i up master level i get some points, but i can put only 1 point on open skill and no more points i can add more. Other problem, then i switch char (AE) all master points disapear and those whitch i put on skill.
Main problem : Can put only 1 point on skill & after switching char points i putted on skill is gone only master level left.

Any solution for this?

Anyone can help??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no have img for items look screen

how to i fixed?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey people, i just finished readin this threat after 6 hours heh. fixed most of the major bugs and i would like to thank all of you here who trying to help people like me. I have a question though (yes i know i ve read all the posts) about Castle Siege. Yes i have read the thread related to CS but i changed the values in commonserver.cfg, add values in the DB, restart server and still not able to register.
Help is much appreciated.

Screenshot

this is the guide which i followed.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/castle-siege-setup-245945/

edited.
Fixed it:) db values set aswell as MuCastleData.dat

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all,
to read all 73 pages will take a lot of time, so anyone can explain 3d level quest, where are monsters situated and etc. as i guess, barrack is missing. detailed explanation will be much appraciated. thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all,
to read all 73 pages will take a lot of time, so anyone can explain 3d level quest, where are monsters situated and etc. as i guess, barrack is missing. detailed explanation will be much appraciated. thanks in advance.
no its not missing, its just not on the map. although you can do 3rd level quest by moving to crywolf

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ask to NPC..then u will auto move to barracks..

okey, now one more question... when im tryin' to move in da crywolf, following message popups something like this " you can not move in crywolf ". So as i guess, there are special time when you can move in following map, correct? or it need to turn on gameserverCS ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
man read this.

btw how to fix zen drop ?

i ve check data/commonserver.cfg
and SCFData folder, couldnt find anything

Hello..

look i search the files that you say you not find anything and
look what i find :
for data/commonserver.cfg:
ZenDurationTime = 60

ok now for SCF_Data/SCF_Common:
[ZenDrop]

;Less Means Less Zen Drop
SCFZenDropMult=1.0
SCFUseZenDrop=0
SCFZenDrop=100

I am sure next time you search better good :)
Good luck.

@Suspicious:
You can find Barracks in Crywolf.
you have there NPC that you can talk with her then she telleport you
to there.
Good luck.

Back