Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server Season 3 + Custom Event/Jewels/System

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mine is fixed

your stats fixed? 32767k?

newly created character level 1. when kill mobs on lorencia it drops ancient legendary armor. and im asking for how to fix, im not asking if urs are fix or not. im asking a solution on how to fix it lol
i tried to change the level of the mobs in lorencia to 139 didnt work. just messed up drops 380 items+ancientlegendary lol

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
newly created character level 1. when kill mobs on lorencia it drops ancient legendary armor. and im asking for how to fix, im not asking if urs are fix or not. im asking a solution on how to fix it lol
i tried to change the level of the mobs in lorencia to 139 didnt work. just messed up drops 380 items+ancientlegendary lol

muonlinegr2 - [Release] Server Season 3 + Custom Event/Jewels/System - RaGEZONE Forums

just delete : 3 8 3 1 4 1 50 0 0 3 50 5 100
----------------------------------------------
let me ask your stats fix 32767?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get dc when i login in server and start to run wiht charackter in all meps what problem can be help if somebody can help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i find a problem its problem with main and exgame.dll i change it now its work fine only one fproblem main have virus :S did you now there find other main

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys how to disable that minimap on main? and how to enable checksum? it has checksum generator but checksum on gs is not working i cant seem to find any settings only checksumnpgg

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry i'm very new with this kind of stuff..what do you mean Edit IP ExGames.dll ?? do I need to edit the IP to 192.168.0.100??? and just want to ask what are the kinds that I need to edit in the client file??? SORRY THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT I WILL MAKE AN ONLINE GAME SERVER..I hope you could help me..

Reaction score
BUG:

Pk Drop item = doesn't work (even its off still drops item if killer)
Ancients option = bug (vic & aruan set even complete parts will not light the options in set)
380 option = bug (can't combine 380 to chaos to put 380 option)
command /pkclear = no switch on/off

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lukas find me in skype i can help wit this server files and client my skype vytautas19910605 i am from same contry like you tiksliau as is lietuvos irgi :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here exteam season3 server files find on google its easy

Back