Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Share Auto Bot MuOnline - Automatically login multiple acc at the same time

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
re: [Release] Share Auto Bot MuOnline - Automatically login multiple acc at the same time

Update 3/7 Link Sẽ úp lên cho Anh em download trong tối nay :)
DOWNLOAD :
PHP:
Deligate SCF 6.9 Update 1. Fix move2. auto Talk and Post3. UseSkill Auto4. Auto PKGameServer Dat DatGameServer Devgame81

The Supreme King
Reaction score
re: [Release] Share Auto Bot MuOnline - Automatically login multiple acc at the same time

DOWNLOAD :
PHP:
Deligate SCF 6.9 Update 1. Fix move2. auto Talk and Post3. UseSkill Auto4. Auto PKGameServer Dat DatGameServer Devgame81

you fixed the problems with EnableCheckSum ? now work when is online or is the same story ? you need to have EnableCheckSum OFF to work ? and for 97d+99i you fixed the problems if the bot connect to the game 97d+99i is automatic disconnect from the server because detect fake speed hack but with real players you do not have this problem

Reaction score

Can be used in TitanTech & MuEmu ??

The Supreme King
Reaction score

I do not recommend using it for live server because you need to shut down from your MuServer EnableCheckSum OFF and then no more protection from muserver to your main.exe if you use the anti-hack crack or buy from the original creator MuEMU

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

can use it within titantech but muenu does not either. i am fixing for muemu

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

DOWNLOAD :
PHP:

does not work with muemu

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Works only this data?

serial
ugkgameshield000
version

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

This work on muemu.. Only need the correct config.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

This work on muemu.. Only need the correct config.

Do you know how to get it to work? I tried running it awhile ago, never got it working

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Do you know how to get it to work? I tried running it awhile ago, never got it working

in muemu files, just disable the autentication then config your mhp for the correct protocols then config your mubot and that is all :D

Reaction score

LINK UPDATED :p

Last edited by a moderator:
The Supreme King
Reaction score

same problems with this tools nothing has changed i just test Deligate Ver-7.5.2017 and it does not work

If your muserver have EnableCheckSum is not work you need to shut down to work if you use the anti-hack muemu same problems is not work

test with this shut down: but same problems is not work

[MHPServerInfo+port open 2509]
EncDecKey1=0
EncDecKey2=0

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I cant with TT files... same error of Masteru...

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Any update on this Project ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

whats the password to extract the file ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Source share?

Back