Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Simple Mu page

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi,
I know that there are a lot of webpages for mu, and probably most of them are far more better than mine. Anyway i made this simple to use webpage, which includes registration,ban system for admins, news section( with cutenews) and a "downloads" section.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also read the "Installation guide", included in the rar.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to install
---------------
First edit:
config.php ( config.htpasswd was not secure. So i replaced it with config.php , which is much more safe!)
------------------
Enter
the username used by your SQL server and the password
you've entered for it. Default username is 'sa', but
I suggest you create a new weblogin for the
SQL server. IP adres is the IP adres of the SQL server,
default is 127.0.0.1
--------------------------------------------------

1. Small individual settings:
--------------------------------------------------
1.1: To modify the "ads", go to the folder "index.php_files", and edit "a_003.htm"

1.2: modify downloads.php with correct download links
for your patch, IP adres, and e-mail adres.

1.3: Install cutenews( .

1.4: edit the index.php file to have your servers
name in the title.

1.5: edit the news.php file to match your servers
latest news and updates.

2. Forum setup

please refer to the installation guide as can be
found on for more information
on setting up the forum.

------------------- Security info -------------------

Always remember not to give the weblogin rights
to delete anything or you probably will get hacked!

-------------------- Features -----------------------

1. Functional ban system

The ban function allows for anyone with a GM
character to easily ban users. All they have to do
is enter their username, their GM character,
password and ofcourse the characters name who must
be banned and make it so...

2. Server status

keep your users informed if the server is "online" or "offline"

3. phpBB forum included

all you have to do is follow their instructions
(wich basicly say: create a database in your
SQL server named 'Forum' and run the installer)
and you too have a fully functional phpBB forum!

-----------More coming up in the next version------------
---------------------------------------------------------------
( credits for the ban sytem go to FragFrog-i use the script from his package)
DOWNLOAD=> removed
Download the New, more secure page from
thumbnail:
andsnake - Simple Mu page - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
first of alll u should put Release on thread subject 2nd of all ..... this page is nice .... i'm gonna work on it to add more options..... of course ... if i have your permision i'm waiting for answer here

I'm waiting u on Y!M

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
deniedkid said:
first of alll u should put Release on thread subject 2nd of all ..... this page is nice .... i'm gonna work on it to add more options..... of course ... if i have your permision i'm waiting for answer here

I'm waiting u on Y!M

Ofcourse you can work with it :) . ( if you do so , could you please refer me to the credits? )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
isn't secure anyone can see your config.htpasswd :D I can open it with iE :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
bagadzelna said:
isn't secure anyone can see your config.htpasswd :D I can open it with iE :D

Yes you are right. So i replaced config.htpasswd, with config.php. Even if you type , nothing will happen. It will only open a blank page.
And if you try to "view source" , it will only show you this "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1253"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>"
It is much more secure now :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
oho

andsnake said:
Yes you are right. So i replaced config.htpasswd, with config.php. Even if you type , nothing will happen. It will only open a blank page.
And if you try to "view source" , it will only show you this "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1253"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>"
It is much more secure now :)

So ? release it here !!! and now i'm working on your website with a GM panel ... when i finish testing it .... i will give u it to make like website (i mean the skin of GM Panel)

and soon User Panel (still working on it)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you much bette off with john d's work...

also you website looks lame, noobish web design crap, add some css to it, make it cool, use photoshop....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[ShowMe!] said:
you much bette off with john d's work...

also you website looks lame, noobish web design crap, add some css to it, make it cool, use photoshop....

1.John d is an expert on this subject. I have no doubt his work(Mu-Toolz) is the best. Therefore there is no reason, even to try, to compete his work.
2. My page is just a simple Mu page. Anyone who like it can use it for his/her server.If you dont like it then, really simple, dont use it!. and
3.If you dont like it, stop calling it noobish etc. Just say " i dont like it" and Leave!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You've to improve your design... It looks lame like someone said before... Maybe in the next version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Page its very nice but i have problem. My serv ver is 1.02d i add reset collumn to my db and your site create error. How fix it?

"Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid object name 'Reset'. (severity 16) in C:\wwwserw\httpd\muonline\TopPlayers\ranking.php on line 13

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\wwwserw\httpd\muonline\TopPlayers\ranking.php on line 13"

Warning: mssql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in C:\wwwserw\httpd\muonline\TopPlayers\ranking.php on line 88"

--------------------
peace

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Create in MuOnline DB a table with name Ranking data for you site (look the php code) or read guides in forum guides. Use the button search.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ppl stop flamin him... it is hard to create a good website, you need to know how to use php scripts, html, create images, and make sure everything works. i would like to see you guys make one. john_d has experience, so he can make them easily, we are still new to this so take an easy on him... he is only trying to prove his skill, at least he knows how to work php :p

Back