Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Simple MuGuard Soruce (not finished)

iNewLegend , Leo123
Reaction score
too old

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Simple MuGuard Soruce (not finished)

good work leo..
i will try'.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

That's good release, please try to finish it......

I hope is help many people.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

hmm looks familar but i dunno
good work anyway and GL finnishing it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

lol nice but result ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks dude!
good job!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

good work man x]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

good work, we need anthack for mu!! someone will continue...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

wow, very good idea for authentication with serial, very good job, need to continue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How you get the offsets?

I'm trying to do it using OllyDbg and TSearch without success.

// Offsets from 1.0N main!
DWORD *Main_Serial = (DWORD*)0x0066FEF0;
DWORD *Main_Version = (DWORD*) 0x0066FEE8;
DWORD *Main_WindowName = (DWORD*)0x66FBB8;

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

u can search for many commands in olly , if u know for one version, there is like 99% chance u will find offsets u want in other version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

u can search for many commands in olly , if u know for one version, there is like 99% chance u will find offsets u want in other version

I have found the serial, now the problem is how hide this from Cheater do not found it and remove the Hook and connect into the server?

Reaction score

mmm i have a problem i have the SAME main 1.0N and is not N is M bcuz of the version:

const char* MyVersion = "22358";

well now it have the same serial and version but with olly i put that offset and it say is out of range? so comebody have the same main for this proyect?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i dont find the offests please help... ( i use 1.05k main )

Reaction score

Please have in mind that this protection can be bypassed VERY EASY. This could work as an EXTRA way to protect your server but do not trust your security to a protection based on window titles or name or running process cause both can be changed in seconds.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

what did you said its true&right but just for the peoples who have hacks from downloading and use it its good no?....

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Please have in mind that this protection can be bypassed VERY EASY. This could work as an EXTRA way to protect your server but do not trust your security to a protection based on window titles or name or running process cause both can be changed in seconds.
you can block debuggers from running your dll by a few simple codes like change size of file over 1 GB so debugger will crash,or others like this.Also you can get a good dll protector like Themida or MoleBox(last one) and first the hacker need to crack the dll than to bypass the window.You can build some "stress system" : shutdown the computer when a debugger is found running or editors and your hacker will dont accept to shutdown his computer 1000time just to can apply a patch for skills in town.Or you can do some security for this kind of hack using this sources but instead of pop-up window use a backup file to replace the "hacked" file.

This "MuGuard" is good for the part with check of files with .bmd extension.The other part is not so good because if you dont secure your dll you will get easy hacked by WPE or other hacking applications.

Reaction score

Hack dll? You just need to change stuff at hacks with any resource editor and that's it. No themida can save you from that. Also themida sucks big time with antivirus.

If I change MuPie window title, running process name it will work with no problems and I needed no experience in hacking / programing / debuggers

TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score

Hack dll? You just need to change stuff at hacks with any resource editor and that's it. No themida can save you from that. Also themida sucks big time with antivirus.

If I change MuPie window title, running process name it will work with no problems and I needed no experience in hacking / programing / debuggers

Is because most of anti cheats (like the Loe123 one) use windows names and things like that. you must catch the process who try to access to main and block, there are lot of ways to prevent it.

Back