Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Simply MuOnline Launcher + AntiCheat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I manage to get it working with auto-update now i face some problem i got wpe on my computer to test the anti hack, it did detect and open the browser for the cheat page I setup, the luncher quit but not the main.exe im on window mode so is that the way the anticheat works? well i can open wpe on the second time but still the main did not close.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah its should be like that i used the file from no-ip version you release I dont know how this happen,everything seems to work as you said when deleting launcher.au it will autopatch, but when it comes to the real thing yes I tried so many times only launcher will close not the main.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is input folder and output folder? can u explain ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i haved seen the video but don`t know what to put in like u used in for downloads and out for new folder 3 for what is that folder downloads and thta new folder3 in download shold i have my client or ? where i have to put the stuff so can people can make update whit what i wanna add? sry for my bad english...and i`m at the begginng whit this..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
input folder: thats the files you want your player to get update (include launcher.au in that folder.

output folder: that is the folder need to be placed on your update site. example:
just copy paste that on that location so every time players connect it will download the files from there when they change something in client folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is a bug when run and click Join Game laucher in windown vista
please help me how to fix it
thank!
when i run and lick Join Game laucher in windown xp it is perfect but run and Click Join Game with windown vista have this error
Faile to set data for 'key'
mauka - [Release] Simply MuOnline Launcher + AntiCheat - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to run as administrator otherwise maybe dont support 64bit

About the launcher itself maybe no coz its using itself when updating, as part of the launcher file you can update launcher.au not the launcher.exe

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Launcher so greate.
My website so long. Can you add scroll here?
Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
SO I have a question!

Wanting to upgrade to Client / Data / Sound (example) .... was wondering how I Faso to send to the "Data" because when I update it goes into the client only that it is where the main.exe and luancher.exe ... help welcome!

Last edited:
NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if u wanna update only sound.. and u have a, whatever:/MuonlineOrWhatevere/YourClient/Data/SoundUwannaChangeFolder

u simply create a folder with one subFolder Data/SoundUWannaChange(name of folder who contains new sounds or another files u wanna update) then simply do create update files like in video

if i understand u right

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Launcher so greate.
My website so long. Can you add scroll here?
Thanks.

shore.. later i will if needs
as a option u can create a simply page like launcher.php or html and there put all what u wanna see in launcher =)

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

it doesn't work for me though :p
it says = "" is not a valid integer value.
u use latest builder? if then what OS u have.. ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i add server.hopto.org to launcher it does not connect to server i get dc, i can access website using this url and when i add server.hopto.org into main i can connect...

there's something wrong here but i cant see it... any help would be much appreciated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to help translate for Portuguese (Brazil) because I liked the launcher ... would be an option for language Launcher ... what do you think?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mauka i have a version of xspeed 6.0 that works. I might believe that the offsets for that one are wrong from the begining in the database. If you look closely the offsets for 3.0 and 6.0 are almost identical.
The only problem is that xspeed 6.0 is encrypted and it's off my league. If you think that you can help obtaining the right offsets i'll send it to you. I'm asking this also to Darkantix since i know he's a very good coder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi

One question

Thank u

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this will not work with my launcher check cheats.txt structure

Code:
offset (tab) dumb (tab) comment
no 0xXX or $XX
simply:
Code:
0056516 1928812751624176271809281902890128901829081261926... //cheatName
do not use space use offset (tab not space) procces dumb (tab not space)

Back