Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Full Source Muemu,xteam + scf Sesaon 6.9 MWEBGAME

Reaction score
muonlinegr2 - [Release] Full Source Muemu,xteam + scf Sesaon 6.9 MWEBGAME - RaGEZONE Forums

muonlinegr2 - [Release] Full Source Muemu,xteam + scf Sesaon 6.9 MWEBGAME - RaGEZONE Forums

This copy before its sale to LeVanLe but was renamed and false commercial success on your part to it and should LMhuyenthoai being misled

here is the root server here today I share kk package you can limit the additional dev to
tvtevent source k tubers should be entrusted to the store to hang

some pictures of the game is that you have to update the latest versions are stored source clothing sold the information server title HpBar SDbar Dame Fix agility complete main skill SS9 wing Custom Mix wing News item SS8 Logo customer Post print all subserver stores BCS without offstore Add Vipsystem (all server functions are based on vip) / trusted (free version must hang stores) Note that you DB restore selected to avoid mWEBGAME errors missing colums the server must acquire a note Similar appears only the development of new Xteam mwebgame the public has to buy the following false error - elf radial bug - / entrusted to hang stores - k has tvtevent - no contingent operating system (the only fake, but the five elements k image effects ) - coordinates defective camera icon - devil beast k skill or k with beast demons For those with their former source of party k are prone to develop, and who is capable of further development are needed source k itself All these problems Resides in your old source leaked everything you buy on the site another server own semi contact k or misleading said your team out of your side have a bug fixes and add new features download full client complete server files update download links for that sharing your server will update you kids free if time

MuServer

Client

Source

Novice C++
Reaction score
Untitled - [Release] Full Source Muemu,xteam + scf Sesaon 6.9 MWEBGAME - RaGEZONE Forums hmmm

that was for: "Main_EX603\Debug\MU.exe - a variant of MSIL/Kryptik.FZT trojan - cleaned by deleting"

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
English client? Also server hangs when I select server. Ports are open, 44405, 55901, 55903, 55919, 55999. Help? muonlinegr2 DaoVanTrong

The same thing here. Stuck in when selecting server.

open MHPServer folder
then copy the MWGDetect.dll
and paste to Release client folder delete MHPVerify.dll
ofcourse in maininfo & clientinfo rename the MHPVerufy.dll to MWGDetect.dll
it will worked :D
muonlinegr2 DaoVanTrong
changelog of this MUEMU?
except for that ranking system ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
\
English client? Also server hangs when I select server. Ports are open, 44405, 55901, 55903, 55919, 55999. Help? @muonlinegr2 @DaoVanTrong
\
The same thing here. Stuck in when selecting server.

I only test on local.
- If server list not show, please check Connect IP and Port.
- If disconnect on select server, please check IP GameServer and Port AND Serial.

Why so high for sources? 1.1gb i cant undertand...

Download and extract and see :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Files are not bad but there are some problems with the connection to the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just turn off your defender bro :D im also w10 user :)

Thanks, work fine after pausing my antivirus.

Virus total said both server files & main.ex has virus/trojan, but i must take the risk to to play this game.

Back