Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Source S6 E3 SCFMT 12.0.0.1+ Custom Wings, Jewel, HONOR RANK TITLE, HPBar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Source] Season 6 EP 3 # SCFMT 12.0.0.1+ Custom Wings, Jewel, HONOR RANK TITLE, H

@draco425 i dont know about that i dont remember :S @DragonSeth , @natzugen ?

I discovered the error, it is in the Engine.dll, now I have to search the battle map line to fix it
I discovered the error, it is in the Engine.dll, now I have to search the battle map line to fix it

Reaction score
Re: [Source] Season 6 EP 3 # SCFMT 12.0.0.1+ Custom Wings, Jewel, HONOR RANK TITLE, H

Well here a video with my problem. Zclient dont connect me, i dont know why if everybody here has been join without trouble, First atttemple in video is using zclient posted here, second try with game engine main, and how you can see, the problem is only with zclient, someone have time to help me? thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well here a video with my problem. Zclient dont connect me, i dont know why if everybody here has been join without trouble, First atttemple in video is using zclient posted here, second try with game engine main, and how you can see, the problem is only with zclient, someone have time to help me? thanks.

change connect. in main.exe

Reaction score

@Erickson Camejo
i think zclient main = different protocol etc thats why? are u sure u using s6ep3 main.exe ? cus for me it looks like s8 or something :O

hope someone can help u

i am using same client+patch provide here bro, that why i dont know that happend.

change connect. in main.exe

can you explain better? thanks exctly what i should change into main.exe? i only change into titanaddon.dll because the main post just say it.

I has been changed connection into main.exe and same poop happenned WTF!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i am using same client+patch provide here bro, that why i dont know that happend.

can you explain better? thanks exctly what i should change into main.exe? i only change into titanaddon.dll because the main post just say it.

I has been changed connection into main.exe and same poop happenned WTF!

connect.muonline.co.kr << This And Every connect. << STrings with your IP :)

Reaction score
Last edited:

MAJ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to disable Honor rank titles?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

How to disable Honor rank titles?

Config Client on Config.ini:
Code:
[MainConfig]
Main_RankHornor=1

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Hi @DaoVanTrong how to add Charset Code in Config Client on Config.ini ?
// you can share Source ?

[MainConfig]
Main_RankHornor=1
Main_AgiBugFix=0
Main_MiniMap_Enabled=0
Main_Font_Name=Tahoma
Main_Font_Bold=0
Main_Font_Height=13
Main_Font_Italic=0
Main_Font_Unicode=1
Main_Font_Width=0
Main_Font_Underline=0
Main_Font_Quality=3
Main_Font_StrikeOut=0
Main_Font_Charset=1252 // <<< Sample : Add CharSet Code Page

//thank ^^

MAJ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

SERVER IS INVISIBLE! (When I start up the server no errors, but there is no server to click in the game), already configured everything as it says on Info.txt.

How can I disable/delete custom items? Such as wings, jewels, sets and weapons? I just want default season 6 items.

BTW: Config.ini in client can be deleted? If not, users would be able to change it anytime and I don't want HonorRank
-----------

arnolde:

zMuServer\Data\Custom\NewsList.txt

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How can I disable/delete custom items? Such as wings, jewels, sets and weapons? I just want default season 6 items.

BTW: Config.ini in client can be deleted? If not, users would be able to change it anytime and I don't want HonorRank
-----------

arnolde:

zMuServer\Data\Custom\NewsList.txt

thanks sir ,
do you know how can i make the NPC shop open by GM only? cause the npc in lorencia is selling fenrir and other stuff even normal account can buy .

MAJ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Too many bugs, files not recommended.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Try to make normal NPC shop in VIP shop or just put cost not with Zen but with wcoins or credits, or with another cash you want ^_^

Back