Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] IA Julia 1.1.0.298 S4.6 JPN, New Jwl, OffTrade, TradeSystem, Sources

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Allright, yes i understand that only i appearently have this problem, can someone give me the full server files to check every bit of info so i can see where the hell is the problem?
I'm going insane, i've checked everything like advised on every forum or post and still freaking nothing, it is clearly something from me but i cannot find it.I need files from someone where thoose books works properly.

hey man, are u editing the book correctly.. WITH skill??...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What do you mean? I did not edit it as coding or something, i made sure the skill/book exists in item.txt , skill.txt kor and jpn lang, and in the client.

Nothing Better
Reaction score
offspring, i don't think you're stupid, but you should get + skill for your book to use skill Neil (with Book of Neil), oh my gossness =]]]]]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you mean? I did not edit it as coding or something, i made sure the skill/book exists in item.txt , skill.txt kor and jpn lang, and in the client.

Like this book of sahamutt[1] - [Release] IA Julia 1.1.0.298 S4.6 JPN, New Jwl, OffTrade, TradeSystem, Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Nothing Better
Reaction score
@satta87: can you fix how to use teleport skill of DW in Vulcanus ? and disable 2:
#1: anti syncflood GS
#2: announce from command /accept of marry system

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@satta87: can you fix how to use teleport skill of DW in Vulcanus ? and disable 2:

One guy that is working in the source told me that syncflood is already disabled in the source...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i'ts hard for me, i'm not a coder, but i try

the most important fix we need is the crash packet C1 05 30 XX XX :/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dll are ready, I will not open GameServer.
Where in the source to remove all copyright? Or are they encrypted?

where compare to zero? Idk...

Sorry i stop this flames. Just new filesе Download Julia.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

what i do:
1) many code optimizations
2) fixed all founded crashes, errors, logic mistakes
3) removed SYN protection

Problem.. Dont work..
mel9 - [Release] IA Julia 1.1.0.298 S4.6 JPN, New Jwl, OffTrade, TradeSystem, Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use Visual Studio 2010 Professional and now when compiling issues:
1> ------ Build started: Project: IA Julia 1.xx, Configuration: GS_Release_Version Win32 ------
1> Build started 22/01/2013 20:42:34.
1> InitializeBuildStatus:
1> Access to "C: \ Users \ MuOnline \ Desktop \ New Folder (2) \ \ GameServer \ Temp \ IA Julia 1.xxunsuccessfulbuild".
1> ClCompile:
1> Local.cpp
1> Local.cpp (60): warning C4172: returning address of local variable or temporary
1> ResourceCompile:
1> All output data updates are required.
1> Link:
1> Create a library of C: \ Users \ MuOnline \ Desktop \ New Folder (2) \ \ GameServer \ WzAG.lib and object C: \ Users \ MuOnline \ Desktop \ New Folder (2) \ \ GameServer \ WzAG.exp
1> Generating Code
1> Generating code completed
1> LINK: fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt
1>
1> FAIL construction.
1>
1> Elapsed time: 00:00:04.62
========== Build: successfully: 0, 1 failed, no change: 0, skipped: 0 ==========
1>------ Построение начато: проект: IA Julia 1.x.x, Конфигурация: GS_Release_Version Win32 ------
1>Построение начато 22.01.2013 20:42:34.
1>InitializeBuildStatus:
1> Обращение к "C:\Users\MuOnline\Desktop\Новая папка (2)\\GameServer\Temp\IA Julia 1.x.x.unsuccessfulbuild".
1>ClCompile:
1> Local.cpp
1>Local.cpp(60): warning C4172: возвращение адреса локальной или временной переменной
1>ResourceCompile:
1> Для всех выходных данных обновления не требуется.
1>Link:
1> Создается библиотека C:\Users\MuOnline\Desktop\Новая папка (2)\\GameServer\WzAG.lib и объект C:\Users\MuOnline\Desktop\Новая папка (2)\\GameServer\WzAG.exp
1> Создание кода
1> Создание кода завершено
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1123: сбой при преобразовании в COFF: файл недопустим или поврежден
1>
1>СБОЙ построения.
1>
1>Затраченное время: 00:00:04.62
========== Построение: успешно: 0, с ошибками: 1, без изменений: 0, пропущено: 0 ==========
Help me please...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello , i have problem , i cant insert items in valut i items with socket options , how to fix it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello , i have problem , i cant insert items in valut i items with socket options , how to fix it?
IA Julia/TradeSystem.ini

Bug №1: ExcDropRate is bugged. I tried to change a value from 1 to 99 and nothing has changed. But when i put value = 100, server is crashing after kill a mob.
Bug №2: MultiVault allows dupe. I dont know how, but player from my server told me that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
IA Julia/TradeSystem.ini

my trade system like this:

[TradeSystem]
EnableTradeSystem = 1
EnableWareHouse = 1
EnableGroundDrop = 1
EnablePersonalShop = 1

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// -1 mean that option can be any //
// //
// other number mean //
// only this number (for Group, Index, Skill, Luck, Opt) and //
// more than this number with that number (for Level, Opt, Exc) //
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// -1 īēķą÷ąåņ ÷ņī īļöč˙ ģīęåņ įūņü ėžįą˙ //
// //
// äšóćčå ēķą÷åķč˙ īēķą÷ąžņ //
// ņīėüźī żņī ēķą÷åķčå (äė˙ Group, Index, Skill, Luck, Opt) č //
// ēķą÷åķč˙ āūųå żņīćī āźėž÷čņåėüķī (äė˙ Level, Opt, Exc) //
// -1/15 -1/512 -1/13 -1/1 -1/1 -1/7 -1/6 -1/10 //
// Group Index Level Skill Luck Opt Exc Anc //
// Trade
-1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 6 -1
end

// Warehouse
-1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 6 -1
end

// GroundDrop
-1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 6 -1
end

// PersonalShop
-1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 6 -1
end

Can you show me where is wrong?

Bug №1: ExcDropRate is bugged. I tried to change a value from 1 to 99 and nothing has changed. But when i put value = 100, server is crashing after kill a mob.
If you want to make excdrop from monsters , you can add items from what mobs in what maps drop. IA Julia/DropSystem.txt
I make on this file excdroprate. sry for my english

Bug №2: MultiVault allows dupe. I dont know how, but player from my server told me that.

I think in many server files is allow to dupe , have many ways to make dupe items , i use programm to delete dupe items : Dupe Finder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i got a problem, in my server i cant create Summoner.
Tnx for help.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. PC cafe Store

It is bugged.All items have a wrong pcpoints display cost,all have sockets (which is ridiculos),it's blocking characters
when they try to buy something,and you have to press 'x' on the main.exe window to get out.It freezez the game.

----> I have no errors like this :|, about PCpointShop, you must edit in item.bmd to see price for PCShop !

2. Casttle Siege - Warp inside Castle

The gate to enter in the actuall castel where you put the crown,it is bugged.
It doesn't let you enter even if you own the casttle.

I haven't test it, yet.

3.Cmmonserver.cfg from DATA doesn't completely work

Some things i set there don't work:

-riibon boxes - anything i set doesn't work (drop rate,level to drop etc)
-chocolate boxes - anything i set doesn't work (drop rate,level to drop etc)

---> use drop rate in exact eventitembag file

4.Summoner cannot use books for summon

Summoner cannot equip summoning books like Neil,Ghost and so on... it can only use pergaments of spells but not summoning spells

---> mine Work all ????

5.Client models for the following items are missing:

- gem os secret lvl 0 to lvl 3 (they show invisible)
- jewel of excelent - when bought from shop,in shop shows 'jewel of excelent' but in inventory after purchase it shows
jewel of skill'.
- empty sphere lvl2/lvl3/lvl4/lvl5 do not work, they blend under other items in shop or
don't show at all

---> Gem of secret's from season 5, not ss4.6. Jewel Custom with me work 100%, buy A get A !
empty sphere all level work 100%. Yeah, i know, you use the original Client file of IA =]]. I must get all it done, but vietnamese client...

6.When 'M' key is pressed for a character to warp into another map,it creates a lag,as long as 'M' is open
the character moves jerky like. in frames

---> lag when you "M" --> that's all about your ATI CARD, my friend has just fix it but he doesn't share :(
i see somebug with ATI Card that you will see all maps're red and cannot move any maps

7.The horse and dark raven items- when in shop they don't show a description dialog box when mouse is over them like for the rest of the items

---> yes, i have this too. But i think it's about main.exe

8.Model for mob 503 called "Changeling panda" does not exists in client.The mob exists but the client needs the
model for it.It appears invisible + it can be used for a custom hunting event of a sort.

--> me too, changeling panda can't work, no img for him. I use for event Hunt Invisible ! Set more drop rate for this event, very cool...from bug =]]]

9.Delgado NPC exists,but words font is wrong/incomplete.This NPC is for an event similar to golden archer,as the golden archer rewards you with items for Rena,this Delgado rewards you with items for 'Lucky Coins" ( item code 14 100),
however in the item.txt in lang this item doesn't exist,and in shop does not appear.This event needs model for item and font fix for npc. Here is a link to the description of the event.IT should work in Season 4, so it is not a problem of mu version/season.
Link Delgado(lucky coin) event: (i m not trying to make a commercial to any server but it is the only link i found with this event description)

--->Delgado: ss5 work, not ss4.6, but you only exchange 1 opt of him, i forget. OK, you should add code lucky coin from new version ss5+

10.Items Lucky pouch don't work.Eventitembag 16 is for Blue pouch,but Eventitembag for red pouch is missing,and items have models in client but they don't work,
They should work as drop items like box of heaven.
Blue Luck Pouch - 14 11 14 - code item
Red Luck Pouch - 14 11 15 - code item

i don't understand, i have it all :|

11.Medusa event is missing,the Season4.6 should cover this event like other servers of same version do.Medusa event is on Swamp of calmness map.The map exists but the event and monster Medussa does not exists in monster.txt.

---> event Medusa's from ss5+,dude =]]]]]. SS4.6 introduce new map more !

12.Item called "Strength Boost Aura" with id 13 96, doesn't work properly.It has client model,it has description "Attack rate and defense rate increase",but doesn't seem to apply such effects.It has an error,when trown on the ground from inventory,the name of the item changes to "Purple chaos box" but the shape/model remains the same,the model is the corect one.So this item needs to be corected with some sord of proper buff and drop name changed to the corect one.

---> yeah, me too, i have the same not-work-Aura Card. but i don't have any bug with purple chaos box, guy !

13. Sky Event MISSING - this event must exist in Season 4.6 files.The invitation is missing, the configs for this event are missing from SCF/JuliaSCF, it should be there.

---> sky event's from SCF mode, noob =]]]]]]]]]]]]]]], IA makes sv like Webzen Origin

14. I cannot find the event files for moon rabbit event.I need the file where i can set when and how to start this event.
I only have Moon rabbit eventitembag for drop items from lunar rabbits.
I also needs the event time and mob settings file.

---> Event Moon Rabit works 100%, but not multi form like SCF

15.Some Eventitembags are MISSING!!!

Eventitembag35-posibble Erohim?
Eventitembag36- ????
Eventitembag45-????

---> 35,36,45 is not file, i think 3files here from ss5+
erohim not eventitembag35 :|

16.Golden Dragon Invasion

I have set the golden invasion to be standard (kor mode),but it is not.I still have goldens +3 dragons in losttower for example.
The standard invasion is only lorencia,noria or devias with + 1, +2 or +3 goldens
Atlans - +4
Tarkan - +5

The JPN mode inavsion is the new one with goldens in all other maps.
The configs do not respond properly appareantly in choosing what kind of invasion a user would want.
---> yeah, me too, don't use jpn golden mode, it has some error from code-ing of IA. I change this mode to '0'

17. Warehouse Multivault system bug

/ware 5, from the vault5 there is a bug,every item you put something in stash it disappears.
---> i don't use ware, it's never been good from any version mu

21. Red Dragon EventItemBag is not working.

---> it's worked, i've tested on Red Dragon and Big RedDragon(Bigred i use dropsystem)

22. Erohim boss needs an eventitembag to set exactly what he should drop.
---> i forget, but it still be in Data folder :|

23. Raklion Event, i cannot find where to set this event ONCE at 12 or 24 hours..This event at me now is non stop.

---> yeah, me too. I was annoy about it. But i understand it and temporary fix:
1/ never use load monster if you run gameserver for online !
2/ set time recall for selupan as shortly as well !

24. The new jewels, Jewel of skill, jewel of divinity, jewel of luck, jewel of excelent and jewel of assembly don't have any description.They would need a description dialog box to the jewel properties so that players will know what to do with them.

--> it's about main.exe, but IA lie us that it's work 100% (work and ofcourse show full info)
i must guide my gamers in Forum !

25. The characters who have 3rd quest made, cannot buy all Seals from the "X" shop.I do not have a setting to fix this.I also don't know if it is a bug or not but i don't think it should be like that.
---> wow, if you ask this from IA (Eldar), he will swear you like a stupid man =]]]
master must use master seal
normal must use normal seal !

26.Can someone input the "Exile map" in server and client + the required gates. (if possible)
i want it, who can help me and him ?

27.Can someone input the " Loren Market Place" Map in server and client + acces NPC
it will never work, i'm sure guy =]]]]

SOME SCREEN OF MINE !

Hi sir, can u share you client?

Back