Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] TDA GameGuard v3 free

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@yomalex what is the procedure name?

I got this error when hooking the dll using dlib attacher

slDQAyZ - [Release] TDA GameGuard v3 free - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yomalex what is the procedure name?

I got this error when hooking the dll using dlib attacher

slDQAyZ - [Release] TDA GameGuard v3 free - RaGEZONE Forums

Procedeur name is "TDAGameGuard"

You need setup your library with TDA Configuration Tool befor to start your main.
Configuration is easy only open TDA Configuration Tool an follow the gold instructions in that app.

dude many user ask for video tutorial try and create come on
When i have free time, i had publish a document with a basic installation guide, if you don't like read please wait. TDAGG Have 6 years, a video guide can wait little time. i am the only one developer and i am working to add compatibility with other games. Thanks and sorry for the bad things.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fast and simple video Guide for configuration of Last version V4, old version V3 have same configuration only have some changes on interface.

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fast and simple video Guide for configuration of Last version V4, old version V3 have same configuration only have some changes on interface.

TDA GameGuard Is have Bugs Rundom DC i testins 1 weeken

someone has confirmed this problem I do not know if it is true :glare:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone has confirmed this problem I do not know if it is true :glare:

for v3.X "TDAProtect.dll" plugin have bug with "Force IOCP enabled" (Compatibility mode with Some gameserver like GunZ) make it stop accept connections when run a long time (days or weeks)

With Mu i don't have report of connection problems.
If have any issue with the system you can write to my inbox here or in facebook, the support is free.

When i start game i get error and my browser is opening.
yomalex - [Release] TDA GameGuard v3 free - RaGEZONE Forums

yomalex - [Release] TDA GameGuard v3 free - RaGEZONE Forums

Where is the problem?

The problem is show in your browser, That is the response of your apache, if TDAgg have a response http code different of 200 or 304, will closed, Server_Responce.html or err_GameGuard.log have error information.

your apache log will show what is the problem, maybe a bad url configuration of TDAgg or missing file in hosting folder.

Last edited:
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
for v3.X "TDAProtect.dll" plugin have bug with "Force IOCP enabled" (Compatibility mode with Some gameserver like GunZ) make it stop accept connections when run a long time (days or weeks)

With Mu i don't have report of connection problems.
If have any issue with the system you can write to my inbox here or in facebook, the support is free.

The problem is show in your browser, That is the response of your apache, if TDAgg have a response http code different of 200 or 304, will closed, Server_Responce.html or err_GameGuard.log have error information.

your apache log will show what is the problem, maybe a bad url configuration of TDAgg or missing file in hosting folder.

my dear friend if this anti-hack have bug and it does not work correct why did you post it in this forum ?
you must be stupid to use this anti-hack live server as long as it does not work correctly

and who knows how much trouble this anti-hack has I do not recommend using it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This forum is for Mu Online i say it have a problem on GameServer like MatchServer of Gunz because the TDAProtect.dll was developed based on server structure of Mu Online GameServer an was adapted for other GS Type quickly i never says it was problem on Mu and the problem isn't in GunZ Online is in another game, an spesific game it use the same system of GunZ but isn't complety compatible, i don't say the game name because the person like to keep for it self.

If you don't like this system is ok, thanks for test it and your opinions, i always try to do the best and every update add new features or make more easy install and configure it. An example i have added recently support for Tantra Online and i working for add support to Risk Your Life.

Have a good day :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry isn't open source

The V3 isn't compatible with tantra online, only from V4.02.02+. Zone server of tantra use another GameServer type and olds TDAProtect.dll isn't compatible with it

Hook method are in google, please search for a guide, I will not reinvent the wheel sorry.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry isn't open source

The V3 isn't compatible with tantra online, only from V4.02.02+. Zone server of tantra use another GameServer type and olds TDAProtect.dll isn't compatible with it

Hook method are in google, please search for a guide, I will not reinvent the wheel sorry.

Avast

May differ from commercial off-the-shelf product. The company decides the particular settings with which the engine should run in VirusTotal.

Win32:Malware-gen

AVG

Win32:Malware-gen

Baidu

Multi.Threats.InArchive

DrWeb

Trojan.MulDrop7.25925

McAfee

GenericRXCB-ZS!AE66B545825B

McAfee-GW-Edition

GenericRXCB-ZS!AE66B545825B

TrendMicro-HouseCall