Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Titan Tech Repack [11.70.01] - SubServer + Config Slow.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i change ip dinamic not local i can't enter in game why??
with offline mode game work good,but when i want to put this server in Online mode,i can't enter!!!who can help plz?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
when i change ip dinamic not local i can't enter in game why??
with offline mode game work good,but when i want to put this server in Online mode,i can't enter!!!who can help plz?

Be sure to configure correct ip everywhere in correct places.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hi,anybody know how to be VIP user???

For a start; you should make your website match the columns in order to have only 1 VIPcheck and 1 VIPcurrency (credits)

For VIP check; use table: 'MEMB_INFO' column: 'SCFIsVip' (0 no; 1 yes) (as for the timing; check the following columns; cant remember every name now, but think it's 'SCFVipDays').

For VIP currency; you can either use VIP coins (the ones that work with botstores) or Credits (the ones that match most webshops; altho webshops can be moded to read creadits from anywhere.)

For Vip coins: table: 'MEMB_INFO' column: 'SCFVipMoney'
For VIP Credits: table: 'MEMB_Credits' column: 'credits'

PS: My advise is to use VIP Coins; and adapt your "webshop" to read credits from there; same for your desired credits editor.
Anyways; feel free to mess around with it; it's always fun xD.

Best Regards.
Ian

PM ME IF NEEDED.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i try to connect my server Online,but can't..can you say me where i need to put ip global and where i must put ip local
Thanks!

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
i had problem i setup my maximum stats to 32767 but my HP is 65535?

how can i make it 32767 HP only?
thanks

see image below....

LordTony - Titan Tech Repack [11.70.01] - SubServer + Config Slow. - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks

see image below....

LordTony - Titan Tech Repack [11.70.01] - SubServer + Config Slow. - RaGEZONE Forums

It doesn't mean that if your stats is 32767 and your HP must be 32767 also. When you add level up points to your Vitality the value is not 1:1. Try lowering it down.

That maximum stats is overkill, you can PVP without sets even weapon on that.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i try to connect my server Online,but can't..can you say me where i need to put ip global and where i must put ip local
Thanks!

IP Local everywhere exept for ServerList (CS) and MapServerInfo.dat (data folder); and obviously on Main.exe

thanks

see image below....

It doesn't mean that if your stats is 32767 and your HP must be 32767 also. When you add level up points to your Vitality the value is not 1:1. Try lowering it down.

That maximum stats is overkill, you can PVP without sets even weapon on that.

Well; reason is simple; max stats on vit means you would have over 65535; and such value is the MAXIMUM Displayed amount.....watch your damage also; if properly equipped; you can manage to deal a 65535 hit (obviously towards a noob mob; and with some skill.), but you'll never deal a 70000 hit (example)....as 65535 is the limit....
There's an option on these files to fix this:
Go To:
Code:
MuServer/SCFData/SCF_Character.ini
Look for:
Code:
SCFIsFixMaxGage=1
1 means you'll have MAXIMUM 65535 (as you have)
0 means you'll have NO HP LIMIT; BUT VISUAL BUG of HP Bar...(as a default on most FAST Server's files.)

I suggest you to pick wisely; either decrease max stats limit; or set this option to 0; and deal with the players complaining about visual bugs....OR try to solve it by coding some sort of FIX to display bigger amounts......(possible; seen it somewhere; but never got it myself...not interested)

Regards.
Ian

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
IP Local everywhere exept for ServerList (CS) and MapServerInfo.dat (data folder); and obviously on Main.exe

Well; reason is simple; max stats on vit means you would have over 65535; and such value is the MAXIMUM Displayed amount.....watch your damage also; if properly equipped; you can manage to deal a 65535 hit (obviously towards a noob mob; and with some skill.), but you'll never deal a 70000 hit (example)....as 65535 is the limit....
Go To:
Code:
Look for:
Code:
SCFIsFixMaxGage=1
0 means you'll have NO HP LIMIT; BUT VISUAL BUG of HP Bar...(as a default on most FAST Server's files.)

I suggest you to pick wisely; either decrease max stats limit; or set this option to 0; and deal with the players complaining about visual bugs....OR try to solve it by coding some sort of FIX to display bigger amounts......(possible; seen it somewhere; but never got it myself...not interested)

Regards.
Ian

Go To:
Code:
Look for:
Code:
SCFIsFixMaxGage=1

Regards.
Ian

i alreayd solve the problem in maxgage.

how about how to solve the overkill or over power dmg of characters?

sets and weapons is useless if character have over power even they are 32767 stats only....

it is reasonable if they got 65535 but in 32767 is not....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i alreayd solve the problem in maxgage.

how about how to solve the overkill or over power dmg of characters?

sets and weapons is useless if character have over power even they are 32767 stats only....

it is reasonable if they got 65535 but in 32767 is not....

32767 ONLY?
Do you realize MU is based originally on a NON-Reset system? Resets are something customized on Private servers; only way to solve that is balancing your whole character formula; but I believe it's best to Lower the max stats....or put some reset limit; or smth like that.
MU isnt ready by itself for a FULL stats Character; that's why we still can find Agi bugs; visuals on skills; etc at high stats....and I'll avoid talking about the damage; I would end talking again about the numbers on screen...
Let's face it, If you want to run a real MAXED server; you would need editing GS & Client sides to support much more without these kind of bugs happening......and it's really a huge pain...at least that's how I see it...
( LOW / MID servers FTW. (Y) )
-I

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which should I run first? Can someone guide me/us on the server start up sequence. Thank yo.u

ChatServer, GameServer, GameServerCS, TitanCS, TitanDS3, TitanLinkServer.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Which should I run first? Can someone guide me/us on the server start up sequence. Thank yo.u

ChatServer, GameServer, GameServerCS, TitanCS, TitanDS3, TitanLinkServer.

Run like this:

-TitalLinkServer
-TitanCS
-ChatServer
-TitanDS3
-Gameserver
-GameServerCS
-GameServerVIP

*bold ones are just in case you're running a vip subserver as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Run like this:

-TitalLinkServer
-TitanCS
-ChatServer
-TitanDS3
-Gameserver
-GameServerCS
-GameServerVIP

i do same,but when i want to warp in Crywolf all cash shop,etc its closed but he isn't teleport in crywolf,and in GameServer CS its wroted as he is joined, but he isn't joined from client.....what its the problem???who can help me??

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Run like this:

-TitalLinkServer
-TitanCS
-ChatServer
-TitanDS3
-Gameserver
-GameServerCS
-GameServerVIP

Thank you for your reply. But I have a problem same with Serghei. VIP server don't show up in server list.

Back