Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Titans Tech 11.70.52 (Uncracked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
please post muserver base :)

Why dont you crack it first; and then think on getting muserver's base?

Anyways, supposing you managed to crack it; as a base, you could use 11.70.28 muserver folder, and check on TT's github or google code for file modifications on .52....they usually appear on google :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Folk!,

Do not spam this thread. Those files are NOT USABLE, THEY ARE NOT CRACKED. This is for ppls who want to crack it. Do not reply this topíc just to saying "Not working", "Bad job", "Some one crack it plz".

If you cant contribute with this job, do not spam this thread, else all spam replies will be reported.

Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mirror Link:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm trying to mount these files on my pc which achieves put online with SQL2000
The issue is that when I try to select server for logging crashea the Connect server
Any suggestions or comments? I saw some wear well and do not understand what I'm doing wrong.
My operating system is Windows xp sp3 64 bit freshly formatted
Hope you can help me, I welcome your comments which managed to make these files work perfectly ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back