Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Translated Move Menu For 1.02D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This files has fully working commands and Move menu. It is also translated into English 98%. It includes Gate.BMB, and Message_chs.wtf. I added CryWolf, Valley Of Lorren, Aida, and the other 1.02D maps in Move Menu. Enjoy!

Credits To Shad0w

[If you can't see attachment click link below]
http://forum.ragezone.com/attachments/24872-move-menu.rar?d=1142809051

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did this because the CzF one doesnt have Cry Wolf, Valley Of Loren, Aida, etc. in move menu.

TFN Stockholder
Reaction score
seems nice,what u actually did was replace existing warps with warps to the new maps.well thats good enough :)

u should also remove the warps that dont work just to make it a bit more complete ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I actually do have a Monsterbase that's packed with Monsters in Arena, cry wolf, aida and some other maps but that's a special feature of my server sorry can't release.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, the files works perfect when it comes to M command, but when i tried the

/trace and /disconnect...does not work..pls fixed this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Teach us!

I did this because the CzF one doesnt have Cry Wolf, Valley Of Loren, Aida, etc. in move menu.

It is good to know that you can do something for us, but could you teach us or give us some clues to learn how to make change on those Menus, because I would like to Take out some maps on my client...

Back