Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Ultimate Main Second Edition (97d+99) by ZergNM

MFS Team Owner
Reaction score
zergnm can i ask for 1 favour
i'm using your main 97d-99i 3d + minimap can you add into main.exe antihack.dll file

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
main.exe was testing this, and some computers need to have the Framework installed on your PC, you know tell me if it is possible to solve this problem?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Gracias sos lo mas. la verdad que me re sirvio y lo implemente en mi servidor muchas gracias de corazon. Saludos

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
zerg how zerg, but this main dont starts.. double click and nothing. I think i am in his botnet window now.. :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe this is a shot in the dark, but i really REALLY want the minimap to work, it seems like ZergNM uploaded the corrected files a long time ago, but the mirror doesn't work. Does ANYBODY have the right files to make the minimap work with Ultimate main?

Nevermind so I was searching the forum a bit more a saw that MasterU had reuploaded the new version of the main: So here it is

Last edited:
Back