Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unpacked Main 1.02Q, Original Serial+Version, Popup Deleted

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello MU community, I figured people who didnt want their version and serial to be 9.99.99 and XXXXXXX or whatever, goehdtjdrn unpacked this muchina main 1.02Q for me, i changed all the rest, I have tested it (works fine, you can connect ingame, doesn't DC you after a certain amount of time).

Code:
Main.exe Information
Version = [COLOR=Red]1.02.13[/COLOR]
Serial= [COLOR=Red]e8we2cw32dgr33dk[/COLOR]

I also deleted that muchina popup (%1), all you need to do is hex edit or use a main editor to change the IP (currently set to 127.0.0.1) to your desired server IP

Enjoy,
Spartan

PS: I will also be releasing my unpacked 1.02K main with original version+serial later.

Also if you download it, please atleast say thankyou^^

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i test it it works but my english NPC name's turn's to chinese name's maybe i should make new NPC name txt

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why with this main my GM don't look like GM?
and GM commands don't work!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i test it it works but my english NPC name's turn's to chinese name's maybe i should make new NPC name txt

that isnt the main.exe's fault but the txt's fault in the local folder

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
that isnt the main.exe's fault but the txt's fault in the local folder

its both fault, cause main.exe(1.02Q) read different NPC.txt and that txt haapen to be in chinese.

thanks anyway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yer, if youre using 1.02S patch, like aspire219, its reads it off the kor npc.txt, but this one reads it off tthe chinese npc.txt, so just change the (Kor) to (Chs). Easy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wtf? other people have said it runs fine, it runs fine for me as well, hmm, are you using the official 1.02Q client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no, not really i have the R and S patch on this client..
If it wont work with it can you give me a link to the full Q client or patch ?

Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just a quick question,

Im using the main posted in this thread (because its the only one that works for me) (All other mains that i use, when i login and click my character, i spawn in lorencia and immediately disconnect, not sure why lol)

Anyway, im using the main out of this thread because its the only one that works for me, but none of the monsters / npc's show up, so the maps are completely empty.

Does anybody know why i cant use any of the other main's for 1.02Q server, or why the maps are completely empty? Thanks

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why does this main close immediately after you launch it ? ;S

thats because your "text.bmd" has some missing text, i think 1.02L and up required text.bmd that a size of 800KB+

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you guys, there is the translated local folder (including Items, except NPC names):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a quick question,

Im using the main posted in this thread (because its the only one that works for me) (All other mains that i use, when i login and click my character, i spawn in lorencia and immediately disconnect, not sure why lol)

Anyway, im using the main out of this thread because its the only one that works for me, but none of the monsters / npc's show up, so the maps are completely empty.

Does anybody know why i cant use any of the other main's for 1.02Q server, or why the maps are completely empty? Thanks

The NPCS not loading is a server files problem, they load fine for me, monsters also load for me, so thats a problem in your files as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats a server problem... change these things in mcgsfun.ini
Code:
McGJWitches = 1
McLXGJWitches = 1
to
Code:
McGJWitches = 0
McLXGJWitches = 0

Back