Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

All can wear all and all weapons are 1 handed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I only tested this on 0.97d+99 ALL THE ITEMS ARE IN ENGLISH and the weapons are 1 handed, and here can download too the main

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
allready released by me ;)
and you dont need the main for it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u didnt released it, u released one that .99 items dont work, i did it by my self, no is a moded of your version... and is in ENGLISH!!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1 handed :icon6: elf with 2 bows
Mu won't be normal game anymore with these things matter :icon6:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
seisdeos said:
u didnt released it, u released one that .99 items dont work, i did it by my self, no is a moded of your version... and is in ENGLISH!!!

Mine works Perfect in .99 items and are English for me and the players that tryed it, maybe ur Version is messed up?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
woah this is good and works 100%!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
LOL man, the second part about the 2h weapon being 1h doesn't work on 0.97d+99 lolololololol ahaha

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi i'm newbie!!!! can anyone tell me on how to or which file should i overwrite and when can i find the folder i've tried everything but still i cant wear everything!!!

Leo

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its like a little hack ... lol

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol, this is really messing with the game, but i can be nice .
It is a private server for a reason , to make pleasure and have fun ^^

Back