Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

web stats fix and exp fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if the char pts are too high (above 32767) it will cause him "stats bug" to fix it by him self he can use this files on your website the exp fix is just for someone who raised too much exp and have -exp those files are written in php
all u have to do is set the config php to your settings and open the opties_fix_pts.php with your explorer when all the file in the archive are in the same folder of the website! enjoy credits to me!! MiNoÐo!59!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PLease explain...thourougly...
Do i have to add it to my MUTOOLZ...
and if yes... which part
Thnks...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sounds like another hole witch some one will use to hack ur server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok Im Explaining Now ...sometimes When Some Server Has High Exp
(1k,2k,...)players Ups Too Much Status And Than They Have -status
(axemple):-32456 This Program In Ur Website Can Fix This Problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Leech all u have to do is write an sql stament that sets all the negative values to 32767 u dont realy need a php to do that for u its just another esy way for people to get acccess to ur database ... if u want i will even write that stupid code for u all ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anailaizer please do post.. have some problems now with excess or over stats from my players.. and please do explain how and wer to put it TY so much

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just make a trigger, much more easier :tp:!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This doesnt work, everythime i do it, it says Your stats are already fixed but they werent. Is there anything that will actually fix it? i really need it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
run this from query analizer with server offline and you are done:

Code:
update [character] set strength = 32767 where (strength > 32767 or strength < 0)
update [character] set dexterity = 32767 where (dexterity > 32767 or dexterity < 0)
update [character] set vitality = 32767 where (vitality > 32767 or vitality < 0)
update [character] set energy = 32767 where (energy > 32767 or energy < 0)

important: if a character is online and it get edited by this script, it will take the wrong value back as soon player do anything (level up, zen, inventory, store, etc) so server (or at least edited players) must be OFFLINE

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Release] web stats fix and exp fix

run this from query analizer with server offline and you are done:

Code:
update [character] set strength = 32767 where (strength > 32767 or strength < 0)
update [character] set dexterity = 32767 where (dexterity > 32767 or dexterity < 0)
update [character] set vitality = 32767 where (vitality > 32767 or vitality < 0)
update [character] set energy = 32767 where (energy > 32767 or energy < 0)
important: if a character is online and it get edited by this script, it will take the wrong value back as soon player do anything (level up, zen, inventory, store, etc) so server (or at least edited players) must be OFFLINE

also this can be runned as JOB per 10 minutes, when server is online, and all will have the fix, and no need php ;)

and, OMG! this thread is so old XD

Back