Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WebEngine 1.0.8 / 1.0.8 PL1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try this: Open file:
/includes/classes/class.email.php

In line 112 you will see this:
Code:
$this->mail->Password = $this->_smtpPass;

Add the following below that line:
Code:
$this->mail->SMTPSecure = 'tls';

Save changes and try to use the email system.

I never recommend running the web server in the same machine as the game server.
My recommendation has always been to get a dedicated server or VPS for the web alone running CentOS (Operating System).

Apache 2.4.25
PHP 5.6

Or if you don't know how to manage a linux server then just get a shared hosting account that allows outgoing connections to port 1433.
i change that and now appear this error: Language string failed to load: tls

Reaction score
@Lautaro dude
i got problem with the voting module, is it properly working?

o0crZ9Z - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.8 / 1.0.8 PL1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Do also have countdown timer module for events???

Thanks much for this cms :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I never recommend running the web server in the same machine as the game server.
My recommendation has always been to get a dedicated server or VPS for the web alone running CentOS (Operating System).

Apache 2.4.25
PHP 5.6

Or if you don't know how to manage a linux server then just get a shared hosting account that allows outgoing connections to port 1433.
Thank you for your response and recommendation. But for the moment I just want to test the web and see its functions, how it works, maybe later get a hosting and host my server (when I put it together).
Keep looking for ways to run the web locally for the moment.
Thanks for the help...
Your work is appreciated.
Greetings.:8:

Reaction score
nofeara you have not configured the credits system. check the admincp.
darkdemo I am, just send me a PM.
xXxSiniestroxXx I can provide you with a cpanel account for testing if you want, just send me a PM and I'll get it ready for you.

Ok have configure the credit system... And the credit system is working as it should do, i tried using it with credit manager it add credits to user using the identifier...

But i have this problem in voting:

rokRbmM - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.8 / 1.0.8 PL1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Hoping for your free assitance Darkmax :)

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok have configure the credit system... And the credit system is working as it should do, i tried using it with credit manager it add credits to user using the identifier...

But i have this problem in voting:

rokRbmM - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.8 / 1.0.8 PL1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Hoping for your free assitance Darkmax :)

Set it with user id identifier, not username and it should work. This is one of the pending fixes on the web :p

Attachments

Reaction score
Set it with user id identifier, not username and it should work. This is one of the pending fixes on the web :p

It works, it gets me to voting site, however no credits added because credit config does not work with userid, it only works with username.. any fix on this? thanks thanks?

and btw, do you have event counter module???

can we use the castle siege module and make it like event timer module??? and how do i put the countdown on the side like in template daedalus for the default template? Event counter is so big in the middle xD.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It works, it gets me to voting site, however no credits added because credit config does not work with userid, it only works with username.. any fix on this? thanks thanks?
Open:/includes/classes/class.vote.php
Edit line 97 from:
Code:
$creditSystem->setIdentifier($this->_userid);
To:
Code:
$creditSystem->setIdentifier($this->_username);

Done.

and btw, do you have event counter module???

can we use the castle siege module and make it like event timer module??? and how do i put the countdown on the side like in template daedalus for the default template? Event counter is so big in the middle xD.

You can do that yourself by adding PHP/HTML/JavaScript code in /templates/YOUR_STYLE/inc/modules/sidebar.php

Reaction score
Open:/includes/classes/class.vote.php
Edit line 97 from:
Code:
$creditSystem->setIdentifier($this->_userid);
To:
Code:
$creditSystem->setIdentifier($this->_username);

Done.

You can do that yourself by adding PHP/HTML/JavaScript code in /templates/YOUR_STYLE/inc/modules/sidebar.php

Thanks dude, (like button don't work xD) the vote worked now :)... uhm btw are there no timer shown for next vote stuff? :D

and btw i would just like to use your default template but i don't wan't to castle siege banner on the middle, i want it in the sidebar. How will i remove it in the middle?

and oh btw, how to enable images embedding in the news... they are not appearing but in the editor they are.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't access install page . i need the right .htaccess file
its appear as Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
permisson is allowed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Lautaro you seems to be a good guy by just waching you help others, and giving this engine to the community, thanks for that.

I using IGCN Season 9 Files, Windows Server 2008 64bits, MSSQL 2012 and XAMP Version 1.8.2

Also, i setup a VIP of 5 days for new accounts at admincp, i create the account without problem by registering on the website, but when i log in, the account is just regular.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't access install page . i need the right .htaccess file
its appear as Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
permisson is allowed

Fixed the issue directly with the user.

The problem:
bad Apache configuration in CentOS 7

The solution:
edit httpd.conf
find your mu website's vhost and make sure the following options:

Code:
AllowOverride None
Options None

Are set to:

Code:
AllowOverride All
Options All
@Lautaro you seems to be a good guy by just waching you help others, and giving this engine to the community, thanks for that.

I using IGCN Season 9 Files, Windows Server 2008 64bits, MSSQL 2012 and XAMP Version 1.8.2

Lautaro - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.8 / 1.0.8 PL1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Also, i setup a VIP of 5 days for new accounts at admincp, i create the account without problem by registering on the website, but when i log in, the account is just regular.
WebEngine 1.0.8 / 1.0.8 PL1 is not currently fully compatible with IGCN files, however I am working on the 1.0.9 update to get that compatibility fixed..

should be ready in about a week or so.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The problem:

The solution:
edit httpd.conf

Code:
AllowOverride None
Options None

Are set to:

Code:
AllowOverride All
Options All

WebEngine 1.0.8 / 1.0.8 PL1 is not currently fully compatible with IGCN files, however I am working on the 1.0.9 update to get that compatibility fixed..

Thats awesome, i will wait until then, thanks !

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

The problem:

The solution:
edit httpd.conf

Code:
AllowOverride None
Options None

Are set to:

Code:
AllowOverride All
Options All

After i put this this
Code:
AllowOverride All
Options All
in .htaccess i got internal 500 .... any solution ?

Back