Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WebEngine 1.0.8 / 1.0.8 PL1

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The template system for this engine is very lame... the engine is great, but the template system is very very lame, u have to edit all the modules to have a nice design, it has tables everywhere :S

But hey, free engine :3 thx Lautaro.

-----------

About the cURL, u just need to enable the extension in php.ini

Wtf...? You just need to replace the template images and make new css for it.... the main design of the system is in the default/index.php you just need to change the div positions etc to make new design.

If you cannot do it you are lame not the engine or the system lol. I have my own design on it and I have theme switch too because so easy to code on this engine.

You can change the tables into divs, but why is it problem for you?! Whats the problem with the tables? Its contain just basic things.... The design is build for DIVs not for the tables, you can simple replace the tables with divs too than code your css into the site css....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone explain how to configure credits tab and vip tab for muemu (xteam) servers? Its not working here ):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What should i put to credit works in muemu.pl season 6.ep3?
hIqBTAX - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.8 / 1.0.8 PL1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check your databse tables...
Thanks for helping! I've sucessful added credit configuration, could you please say where could i configure vip tables ? I did not found it. I think that its on webhosting files, but i dont know where, please give me a hand.

I have wcoin but keep saying that i dont, i dont know how to configure vip
oZTchUC - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.8 / 1.0.8 PL1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for helping! I've sucessful added credit configuration, could you please say where could i configure vip tables ? I did not found it. I think that its on webhosting files, but i dont know where, please give me a hand.

I have wcoin but keep saying that i dont, i dont know how to configure vip
oZTchUC - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.8 / 1.0.8 PL1 - RaGEZONE Forums

If you are totally unskilled please use MVCore mvcore is for newbies, webengine for beginner developers.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are totally unskilled please use MVCore mvcore is for newbies, webengine for beginner developers.
Jesus i just ask the file that i need to edit the tables, theres no option on admincp, i just need it now, all other things are working fine! ):

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jesus i just ask the file that i need to edit the tables, theres no option on admincp, i just need it now, all other things are working fine! ):

Dont talk about jesus, if you cannot check a table lol.

You cannot check in the php files, how the system working, and you cannot check in the database what need to read to make it work totally..

Make a credit table where you store the user credits, you insert into / update them when player donate the server and buy credits.

Than find the code part for this system and handle it

if(isset($_POST['30dayvip'])){
//once remove the credits so update dbo.credits set credits = (credits-1350) Where username=$_SESSION['username']

//another query to make the vip access for the user
//update the table where the vip system exist set the data for it
}

Thats it all... 5 row in php or maybe 10 if you check for everything for example user exist in the credits table etc etc etc, and display error or simple messages on the screen.

As I wrote if you cannot do this basic thing, than please dont use this engine, its not for random muserver creators, its for developers to make the this product better.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont talk about jesus, if you cannot check a table lol.

You cannot check in the php files, how the system working, and you cannot check in the database what need to read to make it work totally..

Make a credit table where you store the user credits, you insert into / update them when player donate the server and buy credits.

Than find the code part for this system and handle it

if(isset($_POST['30dayvip'])){
//once remove the credits so update dbo.credits set credits = (credits-1350) Where username=$_SESSION['username']

//another query to make the vip access for the user
//update the table where the vip system exist set the data for it
}

Thats it all... 5 row in php or maybe 10 if you check for everything for example user exist in the credits table etc etc etc, and display error or simple messages on the screen.

As I wrote if you cannot do this basic thing, than please dont use this engine, its not for random muserver creators, its for developers to make the this product better.

I'm not a developer, i'm physiatrist trying to learn something to build a better serv, realy appreciate your help, i have college from 7am to 6 pm and i dont have many time to learn this simple things in another native language, i'm trying to make a realy nice serv and not a random one, thanks for your time!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to install on this web engine? You do not want someone to do a video?

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How to install on this web engine? You do not want someone to do a video?

You run the querys in the ssms and under IIS you need to add the htaccess file into it, under apache its simple running. Ofc need to edit the config file too to setup the basic things, like url, database connection type etc..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
installed the website but i have only a problem , everything is very slow and i think that is impossible that is something on my pc because i have a i5 4690 8 gb ram 3 gb vram and mbs+gbs internet connection
anyone know the problem ?

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ei guys, can someone help me with these:

how to configure these things correctly?

1uuBhst - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.8 / 1.0.8 PL1 - RaGEZONE Forums

HvJxEnE - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.8 / 1.0.8 PL1 - RaGEZONE Forums

MtlfHd - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.8 / 1.0.8 PL1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Statistics are working with cron jobs, if you are not setting up the crone job it not will work....

The website crontab will call the php and run the crone script, and thats how it will updated.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello the install of the mu engine no fount the file install_step4_submit.php if need for finish the install,

Reaction score
Statistics are working with cron jobs, if you are not setting up the crone job it not will work....

The website crontab will call the php and run the crone script, and thats how it will updated.

uhm so i will run that cron.bat in windows?, is that what you mean?

nothing happens xD help RevolGaming

PN51TK2 - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.8 / 1.0.8 PL1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Back