Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WebEngine 1.0.9

Master Summoner
Reaction score

maybe its problem with my mssql server, coz i can connect with windows authentication
but when im trying connect with sql server authentication i got this:
maybe that is reason?

You need to enable First PDO.ODBC First in Xampp ^^

Master Summoner
Reaction score
if You mean like that -
its already done, but still not works

Lautaro - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.9 - RaGEZONE Forums

make it Sure PHP Version is "Ok" and PDO.ODBC

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Anyone know why the modules doesn't let me enable/disable on the admincp? I have to manually do it on the xml

Also the downloads 'type' drop down has no entry. Even when i put a link it still displays that i didn't

O9m89RK - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.9 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir, can You reupload it?

I'm sorry I can't.. it's working on mine but it is said it is the wrong steps. i should've not edit what's inside includes folder.

So i delete it already.. Maybe someone can give you the correct steps how to do it.

Reaction score
sir, can You reupload it?

Here bro, this is the same as what khayles uploaded however this is under PDF file and this steps came from the creator of this thread so yes it was the correct step.

I'm sorry I can't.. it's working on mine but it is said it is the wrong steps. i should've not edit what's inside includes folder.

So i delete it already.. Maybe someone can give you the correct steps how to do it.

Youre steps was correct bro dont mind them.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know why the modules doesn't let me enable/disable on the admincp? I have to manually do it on the xml
Also the downloads 'type' drop down has no entry. Even when i put a link it still displays that i didn't

Add it first to db bro :)

/Chumz

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[h=1]Server error![/h]The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI script.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
[h=2]Error 500[/h]
05/30/17 22:45:56
Apache/2.2.8 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8g mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.2.5

How to fix it?
what is the required version of xampp in this web?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys! Can i ask some help? Did anyone know how to fix this issue or missing files?

cache/news/ - File Missing
File Missing

cache/profiles/guilds/ - File Missing
File Missing

cache/profiles/players/ - File Missing
File Missing

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

enable short_open_tags in your php.ini

and how about Class ?
open file includes/config/igcn.tables.php and modify the "character_class" id's to match with your server files needs.

Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI script.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 500

05/30/17 22:45:56
Apache/2.2.8 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8g mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.2.5

How to fix it?
what is the required version of xampp in this web?
do you even use WebEngine?
Hello Guys! Can i ask some help? Did anyone know how to fix this issue or missing files?

cache/news/ - File Missing
File Missing

cache/profiles/guilds/ - File Missing
File Missing

cache/profiles/players/ - File Missing
File Missing

Re-upload the website files since you seem to be missing some. Also make sure these directories and files inside are writable.

Attachments

Back