Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WebEngine 1.0.9

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i change the Timezone on Server Time?

Thank you in Advance!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i change the Timezone on Server Time?

Thank you in Advance!

Open file /includes/webengine.php and uncomment line 26

You can find the list of supported timezones here:

Reaction score
Found 1 Problem:
If you're using 2DB's (Me_MuOnline & MuOnline) you can't login your registered account.

Solution found:
Copy WebEngine tables from MuOnline to Me_MuOnline
***I don't know why the tables is needed but in the old versions there was no issues like this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found 1 Problem:
If you're using 2DB's (Me_MuOnline & MuOnline) you can't login your registered account.

Solution found:
Copy WebEngine tables from MuOnline to Me_MuOnline
***I don't know why the tables is needed but in the old versions there was no issues like this.

Thanks for reporting the issue. This seems to be related to the installer not created the tables on the Me_MuOnline database. Will release a patch for this asap.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi can i install this web on different host?

please tell how to do it.. tnx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my this problem :
Lautaro - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.9 - RaGEZONE Forums

SqlSrv(Windows) not working =(, change odbc working =)
someone finds solutions ????????????????????? why problem is sql srv pdo ????????? whats the matter?????????,
Someone finds a solution

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already ran cron.bat to execute cron.php every 5min.....it's now working i can't pass Cron Jobs part-.-
Windows user here...daaamnnnn last 4 hours and stuck at this -.- can believe it?

Please give me a tutorial about that schedule maker.I'm using ur bat file with complete path(copy paste) of the con.php

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all! Very big thank you for your work for this WebEngine. :thumbup1::thumbup1:

I have some problems with registration,acc panel etc. Database ir from old school server.

fQxHSpK - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.9 - RaGEZONE Forums

1. show when i try login with existing acc
2. can't register new acc
3. the same than nr.1. (my bad :D)
4. didn't show how mutch account etc.

Data Base use MD5

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all! Very big thank you for your work for this WebEngine. :thumbup1::thumbup1:

I have some problems with registration,acc panel etc. Database ir from old school server.

Data Base use MD5

Thanks!

You seem to have an issue with your database tables not being synchronized with WebEngine's table configurations.

To fix this issue you just need to edit the tables files, depending on what files you chose when installing WebEngine, IGCN or MUE it's the file you need to edit.

The location of the table files is:
/includes/config/igcn.tables.php
/includes/config/mue.tables.php

Here's what the file contains:

Just make sure the table names in that file are identical to the ones in your database and you should have no more problems with this.

Attachments

Reaction score
Thanks!

You seem to have an issue with your database tables not being synchronized with WebEngine's table configurations.

To fix this issue you just need to edit the tables files, depending on what files you chose when installing WebEngine, IGCN or MUE it's the file you need to edit.

The location of the table files is:
/includes/config/igcn.tables.php
/includes/config/mue.tables.php

Here's what the file contains:

Just make sure the table names in that file are identical to the ones in your database and you should have no more problems with this.

hello sir, do you have other modules for your web that supports IGC file? like reset master level, convert online time to points/credits just like that?

and just wondering on how to add some custom modules on this like mucore have much modules to be use :)

and one more thing what program to use to edit those codes except notepad++, maybe need the easy soft?

thanks a lot :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All, there seem to be an issue with the folders cache, cache/news, cache/profiles, cache/profiles/players, cache/profiles/guilds. Webengine says not found. I check the zip file for cache folder but it's not there. Even creating those folder will still have errors when accessing admincp

Using

Screenshot

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Data Base use MD5

Change Qureys of website (register.php example or whatever file-never worked with webengine)

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All, there seem to be an issue with the folders cache, cache/news, cache/profiles, cache/profiles/players, cache/profiles/guilds. Webengine says not found. I check the zip file for cache folder but it's not there. Even creating those folder will still have errors when accessing admincp

Using

Screenshot
just create the missing directories and make sure they are writable.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just create the missing directories and make sure they are writable.

Hi Lautaro, thanks it's working now. I would like to ask again if it's compatible with old school version of mu like 97d? If not 100% compatible which files should we edit to make it atleast working?

Many thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello lautaro 2 questions.
1: you'll have the Spanish translation
2: how do I set up the credits to give when done reset in muemu

Back