Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WebEngine 1.0.9

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a big problem

I don't know why the website link wrong the links, links would be myserver.com/ranking, but the website do myserver.comC/ranking, WHY??

Example

So what put domain.comc????
I try to install in windows server 2012
Thank for your answer

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a big problem

I don't know why the website link wrong the links, links would be myserver.com/ranking, but the website do myserver.comC/ranking, WHY??

Example

So what put domain.comc????
I try to install in windows server 2012
Thank for your answer

Any solution???

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Guys any one can help me here

I'm trying to make it Compatible with MuEmu but ican't Finnish because idon't know how :(

private function _gensRanking() { switch($this->serverFiles) { case "IGCN": $result = $this->mu->query_fetch("SELECT TOP ".$this->_results." gens.".Name.", gens.".Contribution.", gens.".Family.", char."._CLMN_CHR_CLASS_." as cClass FROM ".Gens_Rank." as gens INNER JOIN "._TBL_CHR_." as char ON gens.".Name." = char."._CLMN_CHR_NAME_." ORDER BY gens.".Contribution." DESC"); break; case "CUSTOM": break; default: return; } if(!is_array($result)) return; $cache = BuildCacheData($result); UpdateCache('rankings_gens.cache',$cache); }

ScreenShot

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the next problem :( please help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys how to set up voting and vip with connect to the game server using wcoinC

Back