Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WebEngine 1.0.9

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hows your server info and rankings?

BUMPS

My site can read accounts from database but wont accept any registration and also server info, rankings wont read either.

xuRNkBV - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.9 - RaGEZONE Forums

It's working

poWZx6M - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.9 - RaGEZONE Forums

Registration Success

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you run crons? mine's not working dont know why. maybe i'll switch to Xampp 5.6.30 as well
I've created a screen record. maybe you can solve yours by following my steps..

Credits to Icecream recorder *wink*

Reaction score

Thanks man now its fully working, it was the crons that needs to configure.. i really appreciate your help man Great Job!

Update...

now the problem is on the Guild Logo, i tried to disable and enable in webpanel but that doesnt work. Guild logo is still corrupted.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solution to "Damaged Guild Logo":

- In line 106 helper.php delete ImageRectangle($img, 0, 0, $size-1, $size-1); and save.

Solution to "Can not register, contact the administrator":

- You must go to includes / config and open your configuration table (igcn.tables o mue.tables) in the line define ('_ CLMN_SNONUMBER_', 'sno__numb'); Is with 1 only _ must go 2, or those with your database. That way you solve the error!
daezugun seedmaker

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Take care dude, you cant allow to people to execute .php in includes folder, this can cause some security problems.
Anyways when you set up the cron job from the schedule task, this execute the cron.bat through windows console not through an explorer.

Reaction score

- In line 106 helper.php delete ImageRectangle($img, 0, 0, $size-1, $size-1); and save.

- You must go to includes / config and open your configuration table (igcn.tables o mue.tables) in the line define ('_ CLMN_SNONUMBER_', 'sno__numb'); Is with 1 only _ must go 2, or those with your database. That way you solve the error!
@daezugun @seedmaker

Now I get it ;)

Do you know how to fix the Server Time?

Master Summoner
Reaction score

@daezugun @seedmaker

Still Cant reg. and icant understand about here

Becuase i already Search it but "Cant Find the text"

and Also How to Converts Credits to Website to SQL i already Try many time about Tables Columns but not working

Reaction score
Still Cant reg. and icant understand about here

Becuase i already Search it but "Cant Find the text"

and Also How to Converts Credits to Website to SQL i already Try many time about Tables Columns but not working
What he meant is this in igcn tables
Code:
define('_TBL_MI_', 'MEMB_INFO');
	define('_CLMN_USERNM_', 'memb___id');
	define('_CLMN_PASSWD_', 'memb__pwd');
	define('_CLMN_MEMBID_', 'memb_guid');
	define('_CLMN_EMAIL_', 'mail_addr');
	define('_CLMN_CREDITS_', 'cspoints');
	define('_CLMN_CREDITS_TEMP_', 'TempCredits');
	define('_CLMN_BLOCCODE_', 'bloc_code');
	define('_CLMN_VIP_STAMP_', 'VipStamp');
	define('_CLMN_MASTER_KEY_', 'MasterKey');
	[COLOR="#FF0000"]define('_CLMN_SNONUMBER_', 'sno_numb');[/COLOR]
	define('_CLMN_MEMBNAME_', 'memb_name');
	define('_CLMN_CTLCODE_', 'ctl1_code');
unfortunately i dont understand either about what he meant for "Is with 1 only _ must go 2, or those with your database." -.-

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What he meant is this in igcn tables
Code:
define('_TBL_MI_', 'MEMB_INFO');
	define('_CLMN_USERNM_', 'memb___id');
	define('_CLMN_PASSWD_', 'memb__pwd');
	define('_CLMN_MEMBID_', 'memb_guid');
	define('_CLMN_EMAIL_', 'mail_addr');
	define('_CLMN_CREDITS_', 'cspoints');
	define('_CLMN_CREDITS_TEMP_', 'TempCredits');
	define('_CLMN_BLOCCODE_', 'bloc_code');
	define('_CLMN_VIP_STAMP_', 'VipStamp');
	define('_CLMN_MASTER_KEY_', 'MasterKey');
	[COLOR="#FF0000"]define('_CLMN_SNONUMBER_', 'sno_numb');[/COLOR]
	define('_CLMN_MEMBNAME_', 'memb_name');
	define('_CLMN_CTLCODE_', 'ctl1_code');
unfortunately i dont understand either about what he meant for "Is with 1 only _ must go 2, or those with your database." -.-

Replace "sno_numb" with "sno__numb" to match the SQL Tablet Catagory

Two of these ---> "_"

This fixes the registration.

But Server Time is still showing
Code:
Server Time
NaN:NaN:NaN NaN

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Fixed it Thanks define('_CLMN_SNONUMBER_', 'sno_numb'); replace to define('_CLMN_SNONUMBER_', 'sno__numb');

Reaction score
Replace "sno_numb" with "sno__numb" to match the SQL Tablet Catagory

Two of these ---> "_"

This fixes the registration.

But Server Time is still showing
Code:
Server Time
NaN:NaN:NaN NaN

Thanks man appreciate it.. btw i didnt encounter your problem maybe it is within your timezone or something.

You just need to put an amount first in sql database under MEMB_CREDITS before your "Credit Configuration" works on website admin panel
or
Set up the Vote and Reward Settings and your Credit Configuration to make them vote first.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Take care dude, you cant allow to people to execute .php in includes folder, this can cause some security problems.
Anyways when you set up the cron job from the schedule task, this execute the cron.bat through windows console not through an explorer.

ow sorry.. so i made wrong steps? :(

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Thanks man appreciate it.. btw i didnt encounter your problem maybe it is within your timezone or something.

You just need to put an amount first in sql database under MEMB_CREDITS before your "Credit Configuration" works on website admin panel
or
Set up the Vote and Reward Settings and your Credit Configuration to make them vote first.

kwkwkw I dont have MembCredits Table :v

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix to server time not being displayed in Firefox, open file "/api/servertime.php" and modify the contents with this:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i already remove but guild logos appear like barcodes

wzj43CU - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.9 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back