Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WebEngine 1.0.9

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
php give what the error is its say "Could not connect to database (1)" the database 1 is MuOnline so you need to mapping MuOnline to SA security login

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open your SQL go to Login after that right click to "SA" go to "User Mapping" check the box of "MuOnline" put Default Schema "dbo" and try check "db_owner" only and done

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude did you try click the alternative of sql click the [+] until you find Login and SA -,-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Site
sf2CYlb - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.9 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Completely not working on s10 igcn!

Since nowhere is said that it supports igcn or other files 100% you need to understand that you will need to make your own adjustments for each files to work with any website (correct tables etc.) not only this. This is a good base for your project wich you still need to adapt for your needs.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Since nowhere is said that it supports igcn or other files 100% you need to understand that you will need to make your own adjustments for each files to work with any website (correct tables etc.) not only this. This is a good base for your project wich you still need to adapt for your needs.

You may be right but, i have no enough knowladge about web things, i installed mv core and muonline webs they have very nice installation system especially muonline webs if u chosee corret data base u dont have to edit anything becouse they have almost 6 different database support maybe founder can help us about this becouse we dont have enough knowladge about web.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You may be right but, i have no enough knowladge about web things, i installed mv core and muonline webs they have very nice installation system especially muonline webs if u chosee corret data base u dont have to edit anything becouse they have almost 6 different database support maybe founder can help us about this becouse we dont have enough knowladge about web.

That's where support enters aka you buy premium website or pay for stuff what you whant to have. Or like with this free to use website, whait for creator or other people to help you. But this can take time and is slower process.. MuOnline Webs is premium website and in one point you gona run in some problems with free version and noone can help you with that except creator because source is protected by ioncube (and i doubt that it will be for free).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Web Engine is possibly the alternate by far of MU Core (the free web and used in private servers) only that Web Engine is thousand times better. Even many CMS work based on a Web engine ... Add to that the code is free and you can edit it as you wish. This is free, obviously it will not be something that you pay for that is practically ready to use ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've created a screen record. maybe you can solve yours by following my steps..

Credits to Icecream recorder *wink*

sir, can You reupload it?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ExcelenIent job Lautaro , it would be nice if you fix the use of ''ñ'' and ''é''
It would be nice if you fix the use of

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
want to try but cant connect to database
and how to enable PDO dblib (linux) and PDO sqlsrv (windows)?

i'm using:
Windows 8.1
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 RTM - Express with Management Tools
XAMPP Version 7.1.4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i fix the cronjobs in xampp? im using the last version of xampp.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

maybe its problem with my mssql server, coz i can connect with windows authentication
but when im trying connect with sql server authentication i got this:
maybe that is reason?

Reaction score

maybe its problem with my mssql server, coz i can connect with windows authentication
but when im trying connect with sql server authentication i got this:
maybe that is reason?

Your SQL should be YOURDESKTOP-EXAMPLE\SQLEXPRESS thats why you can't connect into you Database.

To know your HostName pls see the pictures below
Lautaro - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.9 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back