Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WebEngine 1.0.9

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just released a new patch, WebEngine 1.0.9.5

Changelog:
[Fix] issue with input types on Add Stats module
[Improvement] added new "custom" table configuration for easier compatibility edits
[Fix] issue with missing cache directories

Download:

Hi Lautaro, thanks it's working now. I would like to ask again if it's compatible with old school version of mu like 97d? If not 100% compatible which files should we edit to make it atleast working?

Many thanks.
Download the new version (1.0.9.5) and when installing chose "CUSTOM" server files. Then once the installation is complete you can simply edit the file "/includes/config/custom.tables.php" and make sure the tables match the ones in your database.

That's pretty much it for making the site compatible with your files. There are some other things as well, but I'm addressing those on the 2.0 update.

Hello lautaro 2 questions.
1: you'll have the Spanish translation
2: how do I set up the credits to give when done reset in muemu

1. Not at the moment, but I will when I release the 2.0 update.

2. Use the credit system in the admincp.

Reaction score
Just released a new patch, WebEngine 1.0.9.5

Changelog:
[Fix] issue with input types on Add Stats module
[Improvement] added new "custom" table configuration for easier compatibility edits
[Fix] issue with missing cache directories

Download:

Download the new version (1.0.9.5) and when installing chose "CUSTOM" server files. Then once the installation is complete you can simply edit the file "/includes/config/custom.tables.php" and make sure the tables match the ones in your database.

That's pretty much it for making the site compatible with your files. There are some other things as well, but I'm addressing those on the 2.0 update.

1. Not at the moment, but I will when I release the 2.0 update.

2. Use the credit system in the admincp.

great updates thanks :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You will have some tutorial to configure the credits to give when they reset

stats fix it does not work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, thanks for the release Lautaro - great project! Been waiting for this - as it is the most secure CMS that I know of.

I am not able to get past the cron installation and can't find any posts in this thread. I am running xamp 5.6.30 as someone here suggested everything should work. Any idea what could be the case? Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard 64x

Thanks in advance for the help, screenshot below.

Lautaro - [Release] WebEngine 1.0.9 - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
First of all, thanks for the release Lautaro - great project! Been waiting for this - as it is the most secure CMS that I know of.

I am not able to get past the cron installation and can't find any posts in this thread. I am running xamp 5.6.30 as someone here suggested everything should work. Any idea what could be the case? Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard 64x

start over and don't put me_muonline on db2 when installing..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
New patch released, WebEngine 1.0.9.6.

Changelog:
[Other] updated install intro text[Other] updated installer version[Fix] cron jobs installer step not connecting to the correct database[Other] updated webengine version[Improvement] added PHP timezone list link in webengine loader[Fix] cron jobs throwing a PHP HTTP_HOST error (PHP-CLI)[Improvement] added support for grow lancer and mirage lancer characters[Improvement] added character's base stats[Other] removed enforcement of WebEngine's footer copyright[Other] removed paypal's windows api (WebEngine no longer officially supports Windows platform, use CentOS/Linux)[Improvement] optimized some cron job queries[AdminCP] fixed download remove button not being displayed[Fix] compatibility issues with Me_MuOnline database structure (MAJOR FIX)

Download:

This has been fixed in the newest patch 1.0.6, please download it from the link i provided above.

is this workingg in muemu database?
WebEngine works with any database, you just have to make sure the tables configuration in the CMS match your database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to do everything to work on MD5 using a 99.62t version, but nothing works, when I removed the md5, everything worked perfectly

Sorry english is google translate, portuguese version:
Tentei fazer tudo para funcionar em MD5 usando uma versão 99.62t, mas não funciona nada, quando retirei o md5, tudo funcionou perfeitamente

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to do everything to work on MD5 using a 99.62t version, but nothing works, when I removed the md5, everything worked perfectly

Sorry english is google translate, portuguese version:
Tentei fazer tudo para funcionar em MD5 usando uma versão 99.62t, mas não funciona nada, quando retirei o md5, tudo funcionou perfeitamente

WebEngine uses the "fn_md5" function to encrypt the password, make sure you have that function in your database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hope hat Lautaro release 1 more template :) really love to use webengine <3 as of now im using the 1.0.7 :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hope hat Lautaro release 1 more template :) really love to use webengine <3 as of now im using the 1.0.7 :D

You should be using the latest version, there have been a few security updates since 1.0.7.

As to the templates, I have a couple of premium templates in WebEngine's forum.. I won't be making any new free templates.

Back