Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] (WIP) PerfectZone Server Files Season 4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi al tell my pleas need to update client or this it have in client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi mate, what map you try teleport ? maybe "Kalimdor" - if yes .
Go data/gate and change kalimdor teleport X and Y koordinates.

my skype : krutoyedgar

your ports open only windows firewall, bu hamachi have ports to, you must go config and create rules open port's

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone got any idea why the sounds do not work? I can not activate them, obviously I have them installed on the client and i executed the .reg. The music works correctly.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
elcris99 can u help me? i can run mu using sql 2000 but when i use sql 2008 r2 or more it always me get error from database especialy this ,"could not connect to to database",i read in google search about tcp/ip or name pipes etc..always give that error..can u help me pls?? if you have time for..tnx in advance god bless you...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
donsluxembourg, use SQL 2008 R2 full (no express).
Use user "sa" and ur password in DataServer\Dataserver.ini

Execute query from Tools\MuOnline -- this query on SQL.
If u cant connect, try this:

1st: open ports on firewall TCP/UDP: 55970, 55960, 55906, 55980, 44456, 44455, 55821, 55557, 44405, 55900, 60000

2nd: in DataServer.ini, in the line of DbServer put the name of ur SQL, from here
8XbqDkG - [Release] (WIP) PerfectZone Server Files Season 4 - RaGEZONE Forums

In my case, my dataserver.ini :

DbServer = DESKTOP-86VPTKJ
DbName = MuOnline
DbUser = sa
DbPass = xxxxxxxx
QueryLog = 0
UseMD5Encrypt = 0

Good Luck!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where i can find any sql 2008 r2..that has no express edition,,i searching all over in google ,,do you have any download link sothat i can download???...tnx

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro could guide me with this problem is that after a while the server is on InGameShop does not load the items...

SmileYzn - [Release] (WIP) PerfectZone Server Files Season 4 - RaGEZONE Forums

Shows no error in the GameServer or DataServer log

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SQL 2008 R2 x64:
SQL 2008 R2 x32:

I need Help. There's an error saying SQL Server setup media does not support the language of the OS or does not have ENU localized files. Use the matching language-specific SQL Server media or change the OS locale through control panel. I tried changing language from US english to UK english and the problem still persist. What should I do bro..?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bug: Cant visualize the guild. When you create guilds it doesnt show on your character but when you try to switch character, you will see that your character is a guild master even it has no guild ingame. How to fix this bug? Ty

=FIXED

Any update to these files?last question: Is this files are already abandoned? anyone?

Last edited:
Back