Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] (WIP) PerfectZone Server Files Season 4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This topic have a ancient update of this server bro :p

hi mate, any fixes to the client of this file? eveytime i used mg,elf,wiz when im killing mobs or a player, i always get reconnecting and it was really annoying and also the REFLECT of mobs when i reset ingame, everytime i killed any kind of mobs, their reflect will kill me in 1 hit. how can i fix it? btw thanks for this wonderful release. had some bugs but i know you can fix it. thanks

one more thing: once i use the MG, all of the agility/attack speed of all characters are affected. my point is when i used MG all of the attack speed of all characters will be back to slower.
ps: i used 32767 max stats but when i use the MG, the attck speed will decrease to slower(all characters)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made only test of files and found it
Dark Knight Visual BUG ( Dark Knight looks like BK, but not all time )
Screen(01_10-22_02)-0002 - [Release] (WIP) PerfectZone Server Files Season 4 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not working with this files anymore, i will try to post last update here. A couple of bugs are fix.

Ps. Maybe in future version i can add this main into season 5 projetct xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, i want to setup server on hamachi to play with friends for fun. I have problem with connect to database(datasever). I using sql 2008 r2, configured on local and mix authentication. I changed ip and user in these files: 5. Configure server IP (MapServerInfo.dat and ConnectServer ServerList.dat) 6. Configre DataServer.ini user and password. When I start the dataserver a message is displayed: Failed to connect to database. Check dataserver.ini Can u tell me more about that? Thx

Reaction score
Hi guys, i want to setup server on hamachi to play with friends for fun. I have problem with connect to database(datasever). I using sql 2008 r2, configured on local and mix authentication. I changed ip and user in these files: 5. Configure server IP (MapServerInfo.dat and ConnectServer ServerList.dat) 6. Configre DataServer.ini user and password. When I start the dataserver a message is displayed: Failed to connect to database. Check dataserver.ini Can u tell me more about that? Thx

Enable TCP IP At SQL Server. I recoment you tro try my new season 5, it is more updated than this old release xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Can you tell me what to change here?
Im newbie, this is my first server.

IP11 where i have local ip must be enabled? and port must be 1433? and is it just that?

Reaction score

Can you tell me what to change here?
Im newbie, this is my first server.

IP11 where i have local ip must be enabled? and port must be 1433? and is it just that?

Just put all to enabled and restart mssql service. Also do not change ports since 0 is dynamic.

Back