Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] (WIP) PerfectZone Server Files Season 4

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is not being updated for now

:wink: I recommend you update from what I saw you created quite a lot of updates I do not think I have seen on this forum a topic like this with so much update and free

it would be a pity not to provide an update for this version as long as you have a source to fixed the problems found by the users from this forum

keep up the good work

Last edited:
Reaction score
:wink: I recommend you update from what I saw you created quite a lot of updates I do not think I have seen on this forum a topic like this with so much update and free

it would be a pity not to provide an update for this version as long as you have a source to fixed the problems found by the users from this forum

keep up the good work

I have more updated server than that topic, this is not necessary that is free of bugs bro.

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have more updated server than that topic, this is not necessary that is free of bugs bro.

I do not understand what you mean ? the files in this topic are full of bugs ? that's why you started this new project MU Server Season 5.5 bug bless (PerfectZone Server Files) Beta well you told me about the problem of not using a live server thanks :sleep:

Reaction score
I do not understand what you mean ? the files in this topic are full of bugs ? that's why you started this new project MU Server Season 5.5 bug bless (PerfectZone Server Files) Beta well you told me about the problem of not using a live server thanks :sleep:

No bro, have bugs that are reported here. I never will put a server files here to grantee that is usable for a live server, since is open and free.
I can not guarantee its free of bugs, also i have a updated version but not necessary fix some bugs that are reported here.
Also for example, i put a drop system in server, but is not necessary it is not bugged. Since i do not have tested.

Im uploading new client with server to update here.

Edit:
I said to a lot of people that ask that server is stable for online: Test by yourself.

UPDATED TO version 4, Server and client full are updated.

Thanks for wait.

Reaction score
gNgy1HN - [Release] (WIP) PerfectZone Server Files Season 4 - RaGEZONE Forums

dont move with UPDATED TO version 4, Server and client full are updated.ove

Sum norman character dont move in new update, GM used command /gmove

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No bro, have bugs that are reported here. I never will put a server files here to grantee that is usable for a live server, since is open and free.
I can not guarantee its free of bugs, also i have a updated version but not necessary fix some bugs that are reported here.
Also for example, i put a drop system in server, but is not necessary it is not bugged. Since i do not have tested.

Im uploading new client with server to update here.

Edit:
I said to a lot of people that ask that server is stable for online: Test by yourself.

UPDATED TO version 4, Server and client full are updated.

Thanks for wait.

how good is security from the muserver ? Example: disconnect Hack,dupe hack,speed hack,trade hack,Anti Bad Symbols in Character Name,inject db,Guild Inject etc

why did I ask you ? Well, you can not expect to have protection only from the client because is easy for a hacker to by pass your security from client and play with any hack because your muserver have no protection

Reaction score
how good is security from the muserver ? Example: disconnect Hack,dupe hack,speed hack,trade hack,Anti Bad Symbols in Character Name,inject db,Guild Inject etc

why did I ask you ? Well, you can not expect to have protection only from the client because is easy for a hacker to by pass your security from client and play with any hack because your muserver have no protection

I already said in another topic, test by youself. I can not tell about 'hacks' that i do not know if they exists. If someone find problems i will try to check and fix it. That is why i create the topic in first place no?
gaoblackxinchao
Try to change command in commandManager or just in client side at text.bmd

Reaction score
sXV4O2F - [Release] (WIP) PerfectZone Server Files Season 4 - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi SmileYzn. I used command /reset and reset in website localhost. GS error and character dont move.

Attachments

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why this client does not have English ? someone can help me how can i change in English txt.bmd what tools you need ? i try to use other txt.bmd work but when you change something Everything that has been translated changes why ?

why client have no sound ? i just check client/data and no sound I found

I want to use this MuEMU Antihack here is the link http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/muemu-antihack-1093896/ it work on this version or not ?

thanks to the one who helps me :love:

SmileYzn - [Release] (WIP) PerfectZone Server Files Season 4 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i think thats a droplist harmony bug its reinforced i think if u go aida clean it maybe it gets unbuged but still bugs need squishing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a server to play online with these files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Would anyone have this file translated into Portuguese?

I4uSseC - [Release] (WIP) PerfectZone Server Files Season 4 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It worked right here, but I get less than 5 minutes and the server disconnects me.

Log from GameServer

[19:02:08] [User] Connected: [10900][10.0.0.100]
[19:02:35] Login (10.0.0.100): (Nicolas) Number: 3 / DB: 1
[19:02:47] error-L2: His class is not allowed to use the skill
[19:02:47] (10900)(Nicolas)(NicoChan) Character select
[19:02:47] [Quest] Set MonsterKillInfo [Nicolas][NicoChan](10900) (-1 : -1/-1, -1/-1, -1/-1, -1/-1, -1/-1)
[19:03:09] [Quest] Save MonsterKillInfo [Nicolas][NicoChan] (-1 : -1/-1, -1/-1, -1/-1, -1/-1, -1/-1)
[19:03:35] [Quest] Save MonsterKillInfo [Nicolas][NicoChan] (-1 : -1/-1, -1/-1, -1/-1, -1/-1, -1/-1)
[19:03:35] (10900)(Nicolas)(NicoChan) Character closed
[19:03:35] (10900) logout-send : Nicolas [10.0.0.100]
[19:03:35] (10900) Logout : [10.0.0.100]
[19:03:35] Game working response error causes conclusion (10900)()()(10.0.0.100)
[19:03:35] [GIOCP] Connection Closed, dwIoSize == 0 (Index:10900)

Back