Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

zTeam Ex802 Full English Server And Client Cracked !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello there! I have some bugs what i dont know how to fix:
1) Mana turns negative when use summoner buff berserker and kill monsters. It happens till some level and after that works fine.
2) Excellent items do not shine/glow like excellent.

Please help me with that. Need to fix those bugs. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello
How to add new map in ( M ) i want to add Crywolf.
i already config the movelist but its not showing in M

Reaction score
which means it is ok if serial and ip address is open?, how about how to put antihack in client? i think main.exe is packed/protected?

Mostly about the IP it can be find for sure somehow.
im not sure about the serial exactly but it can get unpacked, thats why you need an antihack that cannot get bypassed because of the serial/ip

Reaction score
Mostly about the IP it can be find for sure somehow.
im not sure about the serial exactly but it can get unpacked, thats why you need an antihack that cannot get bypassed because of the serial/ip

any know antihack that work with is zTeam Main?

i try pinkof and mechanic ah to hooked but its imposible because Main.exe is Packed :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And how do increase drop rate of louch feather. And decrease quantity of bless from mine using pandura.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How about changing the twisting slash level requirement? can anyone tell me how to?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
zGameServer1/Data/Custom/ItemDropRate.xml and zGameServer1/Data/Event/MiningSystem.xml

Thanks. It wont take effect the changes if without re-run gameserver? I already reload all option in gameserver. But i can still mines 1k of bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back