Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] zTeam season 6.3 (Repack)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
#if (__AMULON__ == 1 || __ROOT__ == 1 || __RMOS__ == 1 || __EVISMU__ == 1)
#define QUESTSYSTEM_EX 1
#define NEWVIPSYSTEM 1
#endif
#if (__AMULON__ == 1 || __AUSMANN__ == 1 || __ROOT__ == 1)
#define TELEPORT 1
#endif
#if (__RMOS__ == 1)
#define TELEPORT_NEW 1
#endif

are you sure?

Have you tried compiled ones? I know that in sources it's may be disabled. I released sources for people like you who knows what they are doing and compiled with all customs enabled for the rest..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Have you tried compiled ones? I know that in sources it's may be disabled. I released sources for people like you who knows what they are doing and compiled with all customs enabled for the rest..

Oh sorry, I did not mean to bother, I do not review compiled, and I really do not compile I'm learning.

je suis désolé

it's just because zero online. try connect 10+ players, and you will see how cpu usage will goes up:wink:

is only 10+ i have 5 users and not lagg

9tL6VZQ - [Release] zTeam season 6.3 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

in the same pc server + 5 clients in using

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it's just because zero online. try connect 10+ players, and you will see how cpu usage will goes up:wink:

I used this file for long time, with more than 200 + players without problem. (8 core, 16gb ram) and I have never had problem with the cpu usage, only with the ram, but after some recoding I have fixed the ram issue too.

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Will wait for this maybe it is much more bug less.

I am sure, because It was under development on LIVE server for 1,5-2 yrs... players reported bugs, I fixed it... Added many features. On this weekend I will have time to collets everything and I will open a thread in the dev section, because if I will work on the source or somebody will work with it, than I can update the main thread with the fixes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bueno intente de mil formas añadir estos gloves y siempre se visualizan de esta manera, uso files zTeam S6 EP3
Well try in a thousand ways to add these gloves and always are visualized this way
Piiirags - [Release] zTeam season 6.3 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums
el item trae 3 archivos bmd, BloodyDragonGloves, BloodyDragonGlovesL(Left), BloodyDragonGlovesR(Right)Aqui le dejo la descarga por si algun experto en el tema sabe algo :*:

(Post data: Probe los 3 bmd, individualmente y nada)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am sure, because It was under development on LIVE server for 1,5-2 yrs... players reported bugs, I fixed it... Added many features. On this weekend I will have time to collets everything and I will open a thread in the dev section, because if I will work on the source or somebody will work with it, than I can update the main thread with the fixes.

thanks because im currently using 6.3 zteam :)

GM Commands here at zTeam is different.

how can i change it?

/makeitem to /item
KarLi RevolGaming

Thanks! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't connect MuEditor.. Can anybody help me with this?

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bueno intente de mil formas añadir estos gloves y siempre se visualizan de esta manera, uso files zTeam S6 EP3
Well try in a thousand ways to add these gloves and always are visualized this way
el item trae 3 archivos bmd, BloodyDragonGloves, BloodyDragonGlovesL(Left), BloodyDragonGlovesR(Right)Aqui le dejo la descarga por si algun experto en el tema sabe algo :*:

(Post data: Probe los 3 bmd, individualmente y nada)

DIOS MIO! Los pollos hermanos!

Btw use ENGLISH!

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DIOS MIO! Los pollos hermanos!

Btw use ENGLISH!

Thanks.

Add the bloody dragon set but the govles have that visual error they told me they have the same function as the arcs of elf but in that case what must be done?
i use this
http://www.mediafire.com/file/006igk4gg8ctg47/Gloves+RareFigther.rar

Last edited:
Back