Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] zTeam season 6.3 (Repack)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
zClient Compiled Error! how to fix ?

dBG1web - [Release] zTeam season 6.3 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
10 min search + 5 min code to fix the cpu issues of the zteam file... I worked on zteam src for 2,5 yrs so maybe i know what I say.

Hi could you indicate in which part of the code may be the problem of excessive consumption of the gameserver? If you do not use these files it is common .. that this decompilation consumes so many resources. Greetings :)

Hola podria indicar en qué parte del codigo puede estar el problema del consumo excesivo del gameserver? Auque no use estos archivos es comun..que esta descompilacion consuma tantos recursos.Saludos :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have problems with the resolution of the client does not change with the registers and how to enable the rage fighter? Because it does not appear nor to select it in the panel of characters
:(:

Everything else works for me excellent but with the resolution does not let me see the list of maps or can select my powers

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sorry I have a question! :)
Teleport Function Not Work ?
//Thx

1ftNGC0 - [Release] zTeam season 6.3 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

dPo3ZIL - [Release] zTeam season 6.3 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have problems with the resolution of the client does not change with the registers and how to enable the rage fighter? Because it does not appear nor to select it in the panel of characters

Everything else works for me excellent but with the resolution does not let me see the list of maps or can select my powers

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys please tell me where I can change the appearance of the "Reset" GrandReset" Master,
I want to change only things where not as I can not find (

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

To change rezolution open Settings.ini file in client and chose which you whant.
Piiirags - [Release] zTeam season 6.3 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have problems with the resolution of the client does not change with the registers and how to enable the rage fighter? Because it does not appear nor to select it in the panel of characters

everything else works for me excellent but with the resolution does not let me see the list of maps or can select my powers
+1(rf)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Piiirags - [Release] zTeam season 6.3 (Repack) - RaGEZONE Forums

main source Other.cpp change to 7 of comment line:162 and compile

I already edit the line of the other.cpp file now that I have to do? I have no idea
What is the address of that file to paste?
How do I compile it

Last edited:
Back