Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Zyth3 Launcher GMOSkin - Free

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I like Zyth3 Launcher GMOSkin developed new deal. :thumbup:
**************************************************************************************
Thank you Google Translate :D:

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
any can re-upload the link because it was corrupted....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
most annoying launcher ever.
It won't update.
first update works.
second update. kinda crap. "update successfully completed." didn't even update.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm using windows plesk hosting . I do the update file the launcher checks the update over not updated .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New bug here for me.
Example: If you have update file 01.00.00 , 01.00.01, 01.00.02 in updateserver folder.
client (1) has file version with 01.00.01 will be auto update to 01.00.02 (download update file, update file and update show 100% completed)--->you can start game
client (2) has file version with 01.00.00 stuck at retreving update list... take about 5 mins with 0% and then update show 100% completed. In this situation, I checked client (2) doesn't download update 01.00.02 and files are not update.---->you can start game with old version and then disconnect because it doesn't update
Thanks for help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone can help me it updates good but when you click start appears this message that's in the link below

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all I don't develop this project anymore because i have new launcher system now its out for orders but later will post a thread of the project for now orders are through skype only.

I'm using windows plesk hosting . I do the update file the launcher checks the update over not updated .
maybe your webconfig is blocking the download of zdata.

New bug here for me.
Example: If you have update file 01.00.00 , 01.00.01, 01.00.02 in updateserver folder.
client (1) has file version with 01.00.01 will be auto update to 01.00.02 (download update file, update file and update show 100% completed)--->you can start game
client (2) has file version with 01.00.00 stuck at retreving update list... take about 5 mins with 0% and then update show 100% completed. In this situation, I checked client (2) doesn't download update 01.00.02 and files are not update.---->you can start game with old version and then disconnect because it doesn't update
Thanks for help
this launcher is lock of error handling maybe you include the main.exe or dll is running while extracting the update.

someone can help me it updates good but when you click start appears this message that's in the link below

i could not understand the language xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this launcher is lock of error handling maybe you include the main.exe or dll is running while extracting the update.

Hi,
I mean launcher can update from 01.00.01 --->01.00.02 that no problem
If the new version is 01.00.02 and client has version 01.00.00 , the client stuck at retreving update list and does not update to 01.00.02

Reaction score
hi,have some problem
if i put this in "xampp\htdocs\UpdateServer\.htaccess"
RewriteEngine off
RewriteRule ^(.*)$/UpdateServer/index.php/$1 [L]

it shows "Update Successfuly Completed" but i see no files!

and if i put this here in "xampp\htdocs\UpdateServer\.htaccess"
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^(.*)$/UpdateServer/index.php/$1 [L]

he says "failed to connect"

so,i need some help)))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi,have some problem
if i put this in "xampp\htdocs\UpdateServer\.htaccess"

it shows "Update Successfuly Completed" but i see no files!

and if i put this here in "xampp\htdocs\UpdateServer\.htaccess"

he says "failed to connect"

so,i need some help)))

just put in your .htaccess
Code:
[COLOR=#666666]RewriteEngine off[/COLOR]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Ex. You put a "Data Folder" inside your Updater.
the Client Launcher won't update it..
here's the thing. atleast 1 file like xxxx.dll
inside your Updater folder with that Data Folder.
Now it will work.

To those whose updates don't download. What MrQU3ST10N is saying is the following:
Add a Data folder in your update package and a random .dll file outside of the data folder.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi , i have try the update function is work fine but i dont know to show news from vbb.
Configuration is right and custom option RSS on admincp on vbb but not work .
Can you help me ?

Thanks so much

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please tell mehow to fix it? I am using a form of ipb 3.4x
Zyth3 - [Release] Zyth3 Launcher GMOSkin - Free - RaGEZONE Forums

Back