Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Zyth3 Launcher - Professional Mu Launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What port the program uses to download ?

I updated the client but if I removed Main.exe it will not download again
Will download only when you delete a file version

This Old and Free version will not do that, you need the paid version for it its Crc Checksum Feature. Find here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I make update files it downloads the .zip file to the client, but what the duck would I do with it?
I need to add/change things in data folder, not add a .zip library to my client :/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When I make update files it downloads the .zip file to the client, but what the duck would I do with it?
I need to add/change things in data folder, not add a .zip library to my client :/
Try to not insult. There are many more downloaders you could use.
Did you try not using the update inside a zip file so it downloads directly files not compressed and with the correct folder structure?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Updater skin leeched from my work:
I didn't allow You to re-use it. You never pm'ed me to ask if You can use my graphic design.
I'm reporting Your topic. Don't use other ppl work if You never asked for it. And "I can't remember the author" is some kind of joke.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Better check this:
He just leeched my updater skin. I support other games as well. Contact: mrave20 (skype).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link please. LINK Dead

any Good Soul to reupload the files? Links dead.

Reaction score
Zythe is kinda busy so he appointed me to sell this launcher. I'm just waiting for the moderator to approved the post.
Cheers!
jtkZBmw - [Release] Zyth3 Launcher - Professional Mu Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

For the pro/enterprise version

Click HERE

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Back