Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] Asgard Season 12 Ep 2 | Dynamic Exp 80x | 200 Reset | Full PvP | 18/06

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so first bug found by me i have used nymph+1 and get Dc could You check that??

??? pupie is not visible and its not giving a bonus itself...

also second thing bk is bugged got 20 speed with 300 agi lol cannot normally exp using ts lol

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so first bug found by me i have used nymph+1 and get Dc could You check that??

??? pupie is not visible and its not giving a bonus itself...

also second thing bk is bugged got 20 speed with 300 agi lol cannot normally exp using ts lol

yes i will check that but i dont see any wrong with bk i have one with 150 agi and he have 46 attack speed and its normal
but the other 2 i will check thx for report

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes i will check that but i dont see any wrong with bk i have one with 150 agi and he have 46 attack speed and its normal
but the other 2 i will check thx for report

lie... put bob on you dk then and You will see 21 speed, i have got char cebula and using bob got 21 attack speed with 230 agi...

Reaction score
Buggy as F***
1.) Pets never work.

2.) Offlevel - You get killed.. exp rate is 80= many RF Abuse summon Golden Titan Scroll to kill people offlevel. Stay away.
- I left early morning use /offlevel in LT-7 came back afternoon to login, i get 0 level back to LT1 spawn point.

3.) RF Class r OP no rr do 1k+ dmg while other class do 200-300 dmg.

4.) NPC Shop - COPY AND PASTE POTION all NPC are Potions.

5.) No Gears for GL/MG/DL/ but has gear for RF.

6.) RF Insane = 0 rr, can kill golden easily. Dark Side hits twice. Dark Side 0 RR 1-2k dmg = 2-4k dmg easily.

7.) Buggy skills for MG, DL, GL. So fk em delete them.

8.) New Skill from Ruud = NEVER WORK.

9.) DL Class Bird does not work = It cannot attack.

10.) When ur running or walk, sometimes ur character get rewind (this is like Micheal Jackson Moonwalk).

11.) Storage Vault bug. You cant have expanded storage. U do Quest turn in open vault to expand never work.

12.) Elf Quiver Bug

13.) GL,MG,DL Skill 0 drop. Game Server drops all about RF. Ive been on this server for 2 days and I have not found any single skills for them.

Looking for fix? Admin cannot fix this bug. Because this bug existed on MUEMU server files for 1+ years now and still not fixed. any server that uses MuEMU server files have the same bug as this.

If you see a server files that Hunting Logs does not work + NPC James 50k - 100k Skills cost = that MuEMU files which contain buttload of buggs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first ye i use potion in many shops it's because it have place for it so why not add them?

thx for all that ye it was muemu file but it was so crappy so i got the orginal igcn so all the list of bug is gone so ther will be an new start date 24-06 13:00

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
cannot conect server?
demonmu91 - [AD] Asgard Season 12 Ep 2 | Dynamic Exp 80x | 200 Reset | Full PvP | 18/06 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You said fresh start in the 24, now is the 25 and ppl wiith 2+ resets in 24 hours in 80exp server? wtf? the ranking is not updated or the server is max exp server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bugs and bugs everywhere . sorry , but people must know that : ) 300 lvl and exit.

for example: After relog (or pause ) all your mana ,hp points goes to 3, and they are expensive.....

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bugs and bugs everywhere . sorry , but people must know that : ) 300 lvl and exit.

for example: After relog (or pause ) all your mana ,hp points goes to 3, and they are expensive.....

Bugs and bugs and bugs try to sound like its meny i use the original igcn season 12 ofc ther will be some but it is fix in somedays max 1 week thay are realy fast
And igcn have less bugs than anywhere else

You said fresh start in the 24, now is the 25 and ppl wiith 2+ resets in 24 hours in 80exp server? wtf? the ranking is not updated or the server is max exp server?

Ye ther is meny activ players here that fight to be the best

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Bugs and bugs and bugs try to sound like its meny i use the original igcn season 12 ofc ther will be some but it is fix in somedays max 1 week thay are realy fast
And igcn have less bugs than anywhere else

Ye ther is meny activ players here that fight to be the best

there were no wipe out after changing files that all ;)

so in shortcut there were no reset accounts !

Back