Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] CrazyMU | Season 10 EP3 | Lancer | WebShop | Market | WebChaos Machine | Lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
; Allows to add multiple strength points by player, usage: /addstr <points_count>
; Allows to add multiple agility points by player, usage: /addagi <points_count>
; Allows to add multiple vitality points by player, usage: /addvit <points_count>
; Allows to add multiple energy points by player, usage: /addene <points_count>
; Allows to add multiple command points by player, usage: /addcmd <points_count>

Its right now works

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Admin i am not able to create a RF/Summoner at level 400 am i doing something wrong? or are they locked for some reason..?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How long is the time between votes on each link? I saw 16 hours, other with 6 ours, other with 12, can you tell which one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why i cant create Rage Fighter ? and in xshop it cost 500wcoin ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for idea, all character limits removed.
Now You can create
Summoner from 1 lvl (at start of game)
RageFighter from 1 lvl (at start of game)
GrowLancer from 1 lvl (at start of game)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Scroll skill Expansion of Wizardry have no effect, damage still the same as before using it.

:mad:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can honestly say that MuWar servers are some of the best private servers to be a part of. I have been a part of MuWar community for over 11 years not only as a player but also as a GM for several years (mainly as Paladin & Furshi). Admin is always hard at work, always improving the servers to accommodate the player community. Seen many changes throughout the years, starting with just one server prior to Season 1, which has grown and evolved into multiple server system and I think he has done excellent work to bring about the new season 10! If you're someone who is looking to get involved in an energetic and live server - this would be your best choice.
Congratulations and best of luck in the future to MuWar administrative team!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got trouble with MU launcher, can anyone help me out?. Please view attached image.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
one of the oldest servers who i know!
MuWar projet are life more then 10 years, Admin are really good programmer and can make all what players want,
in website are Chaos Mashine who can make exc options Anc opt or soket opt,
one off the best Vip sistem wich i know.
Come her and Play:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lemiks - [AD] CrazyMU | Season 10 EP3 | Lancer | WebShop | Market | WebChaos Machine | Lottery - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
❤ MU WAR ❤ server is BACK online! Fresh START Friday the 13th [EXP 120x] [DROP 20] [Season 6 Ep 3 native!] [Rich drops on Events] [No custom jewels] [No custom wings] [No custom sets] [No item shops] [Drop and craft only] [Vote Reward UPGRADED] [Freebies] [Free +7 set on start] [Achievements] [Max stats 65000] [Spots in all maps] [Reset in game] [DDoS PROTECTED] [Friendly players] [Points per level: 5/7/7] [Market] [VIP System] [BOSS Fredy] [=JOIN US=]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back