Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] DARK MU SEASON II 150x 60% - Play2Win - Double Exp in Party

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added exchange jewel of creation for cash points module. Exchange 1 Jewel of Creation for 15 cash points!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added elite auto clicker + auto pickup option. Game --> Download. Have fun!
Добавен е elite auto clicker + auto pickup опция. Игра --> Изтегли. Забавлявайте се!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The best server I've played so far. The only problem is too lazy noob players nowadays and it's a bit empty, but still it worth playing ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Players.
Just for your information, if you want to participate into Castle Siege it will require to have at least 20 players in your guild, to make an alliance with 20 players in alliance's guild and after that to register in Loren's NPC for the Castle Siege.
Have fun!
Скъпи играчи, само като информация събитието Castle Siege изисква да имате 20 играча в guild-a, също така да бъдете в guild alliance с друг guild. След това можете да се регистрирате при NPC в Loren Deep. Забавлявайте се!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice server i was here in top 10 . if u want more players a little advice (from what i heard) u can keep version with keep stats and maybe 25x exp . maybe in future u will try u will see 150+ ppl i think becouse server settings are great !!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rumba112 there has a plenty servers with keeps stats , if you want to try something like that go ahead. I play here because of the limited stats and the great season 2 , also I think the rest of the players play , because of the same reason ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whats new!? - Webshop Updated (Added new items), Clear Skills after reset: NO , Clear Items after reset: NO, VIP for 30 Days - 3000 cash points. Webshop Info - 5% discount of all items in December ! HAVE FUN!
-- Castle Siege TESTED - WORKS 100% --

Back