Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] EliteMu | Season6ep3 | Low Rate | Non Reset | No Webshop | No F.O Donation !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The bad-est thing is with reset stats for vip's, this is the worst thing on NON-RESET servers, cuz any1 can just lvl-up with pvm build and then just switch to pvp, all the things are too eazy for donators compared tot non-donators, also at castle siege they can switch points for DEFFENSE stage and then for ATTACK stage.

I wanted to join with my friends, but this is the thing that makes us to leave our last non reset server, we worked for nothing meanwhile donators get all too eazy.

GL with this. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The bad-est thing is with reset stats for vip's, this is the worst thing on NON-RESET servers, cuz any1 can just lvl-up with pvm build and then just switch to pvp, all the things are too eazy for donators compared tot non-donators, also at castle siege they can switch points for DEFFENSE stage and then for ATTACK stage.

I wanted to join with my friends, but this is the thing that makes us to leave our last non reset server, we worked for nothing meanwhile donators get all too eazy.

GL with this. :)

Vip is really cheap you can buy it by 1 vote and exchange online hour then type /buyvip 1 for 1 day vip , and buy reset fruit stats at Leo the helper shop .
It is balance between donors and non-donors , so give us a try . :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Vip is really cheap you can buy it by 1 vote and exchange online hour then type /buyvip 1 for 1 day vip , and buy reset fruit stats at Leo the helper shop .
It is balance between donors and non-donors , so give us a try . :)

What about RF? How is it on this sv?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
RF summoner are free to create , depends on how many level needed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was asking about his power, if it's OP like on all servers or is it echilibrated,I need a honest answer, don't care if it is op, just wanna know.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
no there is no op caracters.. i played MG and i can tell u i handle good in pvp .. vs any caracters... so balance of caraters are good

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rage fighter is not over powered in this server , depend on your build type . As I know in the lastest server season 6 , nobody complain about RF

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont build Pure Vit RF and u will be fine (low att rate, wont be able to kill agi bk etc). Gathering EC is not as hard as you might imagine. Last time, ingame store was operating with EC instead of Zen, hope its like that on the new server aswell!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im old member in elite MU...i play eliteMU 1/2 years....and now galileo clear DB and RollBack sv. very much member in game lost very much times and money in game when play mu of him....we're very angry with him. You can read topic about server elite here, you will see this is a bad server or good http://forum.elitemu.com/showthread.php?2653-Think-different!. Galileo need Money of you :) pls donate hahaha...server play 1 or 1/2 years him will Clear DB and RollBack sv :) and need money :)

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
its not true... if u remember alll was asking for s7 update and try hurry admin to update us... he finally did and was a big mistake...s7 has so many bugs and hard to play on it....and online count drop so fast.....its not a server where admin wana money and only money...so pls stop flame

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im old member in elite MU...i play eliteMU 1/2 years....and now galileo clear DB and RollBack sv. very much member in game lost very much times and money in game when play mu of him....we're very angry with him. You can read topic about server elite here, you will see this is a bad server or good http://forum.elitemu.com/showthread.php?2653-Think-different!. Galileo need Money of you :) pls donate hahaha...server play 1 or 1/2 years him will Clear DB and RollBack sv :) and need money :)
WAT? xD I dont understand anything... I know that Galileo made some mistakes but I want to give him 2nd chance :) LAST ONE :D
btw I lost my account and items too and I dont cry about it. Its just game :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ELITEMU server is good.but their RULES and REGULATION SUCKS! because of their decision no Bases!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
omg wat rules sucks? no hacks? no abuse bugs? dont use bad lang? u crazy man :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
omg wat rules sucks? no hacks? no abuse bugs? dont use bad lang? u crazy man :)

This are standard rule is the server. What is wrong?
It's like saying this in real life.
No stealing your stuff, no using a gun, no stabbing you, and will you like if someone uses foul language towards yoyou?

God! Please don't be dumb!

Galileo works with www.globalmuonline.net previously.
Now they spilt up I guess.
Globalmuonline is on IGCN and this still on same MuEngine as 2011

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
ELITEMU server is good.but their RULES and REGULATION SUCKS! because of their decision no Bases!

This are standard rule is the server. What is wrong?
It's like saying this in real life.
No stealing your stuff, no using a gun, no stabbing you, and will you like if someone uses foul language towards yoyou?

God! Please don't be dumb!

Galileo works with www.globalmuonline.net previously.
Now they spilt up I guess.
Globalmuonline is on IGCN and this still on same MuEngine as 2011
was replay for

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you said Galileo need money , then you are wrong .
He run Server without profit , pay for server files , anti cheat , dedicated bill . Even server has 10 players online lastest Ex702 .
And why did he not turn it off and change server name ?
Just try to make your own server and will see what can you do . :)

Last edited:
Back