Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] GameThuVN Season 11 Episode 2 x1000

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Want same version but no res? go on gmo its same but with more population , this one is specifically build around stats/reset + new options on items like increase SD by 2% perfectly balanced classes everyone has there role .

Anyhow , no there wont be any non reset and i doubt you'll see any time soon THIS kind of version Non reset.

This server is good for couple of reasons balance/great anti cheat / fully working season 10 / stable - long term , the only problem i feel is the lack of population/advertisement hence less people know about it and the ping for EU around 90~100 but still playable.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Want same version but no res? go on gmo its same but with more population , this one is specifically build around stats/reset + new options on items like increase SD by 2% perfectly balanced classes everyone has there role .

Anyhow , no there wont be any non reset and i doubt you'll see any time soon THIS kind of version Non reset.

This server is good for couple of reasons balance/great anti cheat / fully working season 10 / stable - long term , the only problem i feel is the lack of population/advertisement hence less people know about it and the ping for EU around 90~100 but still playable.

well..then i will go play Gmo, thanks for dips :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
come on guys join here :p This is much beter than all others and is 100% free no donation all made in game :)
Edit: New Update now no need to wait 2min after logg off to can reset
Join to the Best Season10 whit new caracter Fully working almost no bug unique configs and the most important Best antihack.ever....no hackers!!!!

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Server is grow every day .... more and more ppl join in :p come to try a REAL Season 10 fully working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If i am newbie, i cant grow up in reset server -_-

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If i am newbie, i cant grow up in reset server -_-
its easy first 10 reset on dev3 or elveland3 alone or ask pt to athoers..from 10-20 need lvl 300 so u search pt in atlans/lt7 after 20 search party on party macth by press N and there u can find partys....

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
come here :p comunity already growing up :p
Some SS from game :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
New update !!!!!!!
Update on 17/9/2015 :
1. POST command now can send message to all server
2. CC 1 : drop same as other CC, instead wing 2
3. Change default point for each level DL/MG/RF/GL : 10 point / level, other class : 7 point / level
4. Delete character / guild : need password 2
5. Fix: equip transform ring can't move to Icarus
6. Fix: SUM can use both buff: Berserker and Skill Attack (Elf)
7. Change Grow Lancer damage calculation.
8. All class can be created at 1 level
9. You can do quest during party
10. Press TAB to view your party map and server
11. Change color of POST channel
more ppls are join in :pP

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
wat u cant see?? im always on sv2... press F5 until u see chat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I only see the 2 servers named Phuc Hung and Vuong Quyen... where is Global server ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It always redirecting me to VN page ...
are u from vn? if yes u need change ip from web to can register /enter web coz is restricted for vn ip's
admin made server global for int players and vn for vn players :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server is nice....GL. but lag is the problem here :)) ( AND NOBODY HELPS :)) )

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Server is nice....GL. but lag is the problem here :)) ( AND NOBODY HELPS :)) )

atm server have some ddos atacks.... and as u can see is handle well ....yea some times have lag but im sure soon will all be fine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hope so , i just started it , so i can't really recommend it to my friend's , too lag for now , and btw , you won't add monster's to Arena ?
But server is really nice!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hope so , i just started it , so i can't really recommend it to my friend's , too lag for now , and btw , you won't add monster's to Arena ?
But server is really nice!

Im just a player....i have played here for long time....many time quit and back ....about lags its not happen to many time before .admin always fix them...
Arena its a event at 3-4h for 20min and in the event its full of mobs...if u want guild and help lvling search for Darktaty - Eng&Rus guild he always help.new ppl
Server atm its the best ive played and it 100%free no donation avaible
The only bad part its not many online in weekends server have around 100 ppl and this sever whit this version/configs should have 1k+++ ppl on....but most of ppl look top and say pass only coz of to many resets there but non1 know that if u play 1week 10-12 h per day semiafk u get 300rr whit no problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im just a player....i have played here for long time....many time quit and back ....about lags its not happen to many time before .admin always fix them...
Arena its a event at 3-4h for 20min and in the event its full of mobs...if u want guild and help lvling search for Darktaty - Eng&Rus guild he always help.new ppl
Server atm its the best ive played and it 100%free no donation avaible
The only bad part its not many online in weekends server have around 100 ppl and this sever whit this version/configs should have 1k+++ ppl on....but most of ppl look top and say pass only coz of to many resets there but non1 know that if u play 1week 10-12 h per day semiafk u get 300rr whit no problem
1.Can't find the guild in search "N" :)
2. I Play like 24/7 :)) never off :)) only if i get d/c :)
3. Well you need pt to reset so fast in the begining.... ( i got only to 14 Reset's in 3 day's , Can't find spot , and nobody party :)) )
4. Thank's ^_^

Back