Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
jeandra - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

For more info visit http://www.imureborn.com/international/

or http://www.imureborn.com/

Forum: http://www.imureborn.com/forums

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Opening 12th October 20:00 GMT+8!
We have been running MU Servers for more than 2 years now providing a one of a kind gameplay mostly to Filipino Players and now we have decided to go world wide targeting players from all nations that love MU Online to join and play with a server that would surely be pure challenge!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Open for all Nations!

Game Info:

IGCN Server Files Premium Plus ( 2 years and long running since 2012 )

NO RESET

Exp: 50x
ML Exp: 10x
Drops: 70% ( Jewels have default low rate )
Zen Rate: x1
Max Level: 400
Max Master Level: 330
Jewel Success Rate: Soul 50% | 75% , Jewel of Life 50% ( up to +16 only )
Chaos Machine Rate:
+10 = 50%
+11-13 = 45%
+14 = 40%
+15 = 35%
Luck + 20%

Events:
Arca War
Blood Castle
Devil Square
White Wizard Invasion
Kanturu Event
Ilussion Temple
Order of Gaion
Doppleganger
Chaos Castle
Kalima
Raklion Selupan Boss Fight
Medussa
Weekly Castle Siege ( Friday 19:00hrs GMT+8 )
Daily Crywolf Event
Loren Castle Deep
Last Man Standing
Monthly Duel Masters for Every Class
Weekly Guild Events

eX702 Plus Features:
Pentagram & Elemental System Mix 100% Working
All Errtels can be upgraded to Rank 5 Level 10
Pentagrams up to 5 Sockets
Errtel of Gale Working 100%
New eX702 Plus Sets and Weapons
New Map and Mobs
New User Interface
New eX702 Plus Skills
New 2.5 Wings
Elemental PVP System
Expanded RF Skill Tree

Season 8 Episode 3:
New Options for Store Pub
4th Wings
Muun System
Summon the Demons
Pandora Mining
Chaos Castle Survival
Acheron Guardian
New Pentagrams
New interface
New Maps

Additional Info:

Potions
-Potions/Mana/Complex Potions are limited to 3/3 to maintain a quality PVP setting making players skillful with pot management. Elite Potions are disabled from the game

380 Items
-Can only be hunted from monsters level 130 and above for Armors and 147 and above for weapons

Goblin Points Earning
-1 Hour Online = 10 Goblin Points

Jewels Only Donation Policy
-No items or Credits will be included or allowed as rewards for donation

-Off trade for Wcoins(C) on Selected Maps
-Level 3 Seed Spheres Max, 3 Socket Item Max
-No Excellent 380 Items, No Excellent Sockets, No Excellent Ancient

The only hard server that would be easy and fun to play!
Grand Opening on October 12, 2014 20:00hrs GMT+8

Season 8 Screenshots

jeandra - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems to be a great server... I hope you all enjoy this time until the openning to really balance this server. Im already calling some friends to play, you can make sure that this will have more than 300 online, at least.
U didnt say the Master Exp...
I think you should put this 25x, and 10x ML, as a long term no reset server...
There is too many orbs and scrolls at npc, let. Just erase all the orbs and scrolls from npcs.
And about the drop, i took a little look at that website, and i hope it isnt all like that, and if it is, you gotta take a review at that, as example cherry blossom giving wings lvl 3 +11+L, dark elf drop is low compared to the other bosses, i think. I could make a better review, but now im kinda hurry. But as i said, use this time left to balance the server and make it perfect, or the most close to this.
Good luck with that, i'll be checking for news everyday, and gonna play this.
Regards

PS: What the duck is that golden bosses? Golden Kundun, Golden erohim? WTF?! I'm a old school, stopped playing at season 2, and playd a little bit in 702, but wtf is that? Oo
And is that wings lvl 4 official? All files are official, without customs?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Seems to be a great server... I hope you all enjoy this time until the openning to really balance this server. Im already calling some friends to play, you can make sure that this will have more than 300 online, at least.
U didnt say the Master Exp...
I think you should put this 25x, and 10x ML, as a long term no reset server...
There is too many orbs and scrolls at npc, let. Just erase all the orbs and scrolls from npcs.
And about the drop, i took a little look at that website, and i hope it isnt all like that, and if it is, you gotta take a review at that, as example cherry blossom giving wings lvl 3 +11+L, dark elf drop is low compared to the other bosses, i think. I could make a better review, but now im kinda hurry. But as i said, use this time left to balance the server and make it perfect, or the most close to this.
Good luck with that, i'll be checking for news everyday, and gonna play this.
Regards

PS: What the duck is that golden bosses? Golden Kundun, Golden erohim? WTF?! I'm a old school, stopped playing at season 2, and playd a little bit in 702, but wtf is that? Oo
And is that wings lvl 4 official? All files are official, without customs?

Cherry Blossoms Box permanent drop
-Rice Cake, Wine, Petals ( unstackable )

we won't be having all kinds of boxes I was just pertaining to majority of the events and monsters such as bosses with the drops but rest assured that item drops will be properly controlled to maintain a stable and quality market for the players to trade in.

I will take in consideration your suggestions in regards with the skills/orbs/scrolls from NPC we may have to rearrange that and screenshots and full changelog will be provided on this thread later on.

Golden bosses are from season 8 version as well as the 4th wings and yes they are all official. http://www.guiamuonline.com/summon-the-demons

Thank you for your time giving us your insight and opinion, We will take that in consideration and further improve our Server before it's been officially launched.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If they have the 1000x sv running for 2 years now why do you think making 25x instead of 50x is going to make this sv "long term" ?:))

Don`t change a thing, I tried your Lemuria sv a while ago and it was really fun to play on mostly because the players on it enjoyed the game and didn`t focus on stupid things like orbs in npc or drops from some boxes.

Stick to your plans, I`m sure it will be great.

One question, the conquerer wings in the screens got no expiration date, will you make them available as permanent or are they like that just for the gm char ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If they have the 1000x sv running for 2 years now why do you think making 25x instead of 50x is going to make this sv "long term" ?:))

Don`t change a thing, I tried your Lemuria sv a while ago and it was really fun to play on mostly because the players on it enjoyed the game and didn`t focus on stupid things like orbs in npc or drops from some boxes.

Stick to your plans, I`m sure it will be great.

One question, the conquerer wings in the screens got no expiration date, will you make them available as permanent or are they like that just for the gm char ?

Those screens are from GM char only. I would like to stick to original webzen settings when it comes to 4th wings having expiration date giving it more value for players. Our sever's policy has always been by the players for the players :) I have been playing MU Online for almost 10 years since first version up to current version and as a former player I would like to create a server suited for our player's needs.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wow , webzen based, this is good. this will become a great server with settings of webzen , ill try to play here. see you soon.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i cant wait to see and play this international server. this is going to be exciting! :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lets play this one .. we're going to enjoy in this community .. friendly people and they're willing to help all the newbies :) this server is going to be interesting .. webzen based and great settings .. see you soons guys ! ill expect you to come and play with us :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cherry Blossoms Box permanent drop
-Rice Cake, Wine, Petals ( unstackable )

we won't be having all kinds of boxes I was just pertaining to majority of the events and monsters such as bosses with the drops but rest assured that item drops will be properly controlled to maintain a stable and quality market for the players to trade in.

I will take in consideration your suggestions in regards with the skills/orbs/scrolls from NPC we may have to rearrange that and screenshots and full changelog will be provided on this thread later on.

Golden bosses are from season 8 version as well as the 4th wings and yes they are all official. http://www.guiamuonline.com/summon-the-demons

Thank you for your time giving us your insight and opinion, We will take that in consideration and further improve our Server before it's been officially launched.

I ment golden cherry blossom exchange... Not box.
So, wont have golden invasions with BoK?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I ment golden cherry blossom exchange... Not box.
So, wont have golden invasions with BoK?

there won't be any cherry blossom exchange since 3 colored cherry blossoms were removed from cherry play box instead just giving out buffs to help you train your characters or for PVP use as well.

Wine - adds mana
Petal - adds damage
Ricecake - adds HP

There will be golden invasions scheduled all through out the day giving an edge for hunters who usually roam around the continent aside from afk leveling

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And the boxes drops? Is it really 100% like that site?
What can we get from credits of vote? Wcoins, vip, buy items from other players ...?
I've been looking at the site, and just to make sure... Will have edited items on server? This "rare item" things... Like upgrading items, adding exc opt, winning ancient sets complete... ?
Some of the voting sites isnt working... And i vote valid, type captcha and still win only the lowest prize, for 20% valid votes. I vote valid and still 0/14 valid votes... What is going on?
And how to vote for MMOTOPRU?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am so excited to play this one and meet more people globally.. So lets play and have fun gaming to everyone. ^_~

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And the boxes drops? Is it really 100% like that site?
What can we get from credits of vote? Wcoins, vip, buy items from other players ...?

Here is a better scope of what to expect with drops

Boss and Event Drop
Castle Lord Mix - http://imureborn.com/international/index.php?page_id=mix
Lucky Coin Exchange - http://imureborn.com/international/index.php?page_id=lucky
Arca War - http://imureborn.com/international/index.php?page_id=Arka
Kundun - http://www.guiamuonline.com/boss/kundun
Medusa - http://www.guiamuonline.com/boss/medusa
Nightmare - http://www.guiamuonline.com/boss/nightmare
Selupan - http://www.guiamuonline.com/boss/selupan
Balgass - http://www.guiamuonline.com/boss/balgass
Imperial Guardian - http://www.guiamuonline.com/item-drop-fortress-of-imperial-guardian/level-401--800

Special Season Drops ( Depends on month and Holiday Season )
Valentines - http://www.guiamuonline.com/eventos-mu-online/chocolate
Halloween - http://www.guiamuonline.com/eventos-mu-online/halloween
Christmas - http://www.guiamuonline.com/eventos-mu-online/santas-village

Daily Golden Invasion
http://www.guiamuonline.com/eventos-mu-online/golden-invasion

We won't be using other events and drop settings such as "golden rabbits" , "pouch of blessings", "cherry blossoms" and others that gives out too many items to ensure that market system will be properly implemented and item values would not depreciate for our players.

But there are exceptions of which that no specific guide will be listed for event drops such as gold medals and silver medals, ribbon gift boxes on Christmas season or star of scared birth on Christmas Day.

Available 4 weeks only after official game launch
Silver Medal Drops Leather, Vine, Pad up to +7+luck+12 or Jewel of Chaos and Bless
Gold Medal Drops Scale, Wind, Sphinx up to +7+luck+12 or Jewel of Soul

We would limit the item drop setting as close to the original balance that webzen has initially produced but would definitely be not as hardcore to produce a well balanced gameplay for our players that would still make the game enjoyable.

Vote for eCredits
This is a new system in which I have created which will be unique compared to other servers or the official one due to its flexibility allowing players to earn them exclusively by voting and not through donations or cash points as other servers have offered. eCredits will only be obtainable from voting for our server and once earned it can be converted into other currencies such as Wcoins(P) and Goblin Points which may be used for ingame Cash Shop

As mentioned many times we will not have Credits/Coins for donation which would mean that the only initial source will be from voting which gives players the option of earning them for free and can later on be used as a trading currency ingame or possibly use it for themselves to purchase ingame buffs, tickets or even jewels.

We will not be opening a subserver that would require players for VIP subscription due to our goal to maintain a balanced environment making a proper equilibrium for all types of players.

We will though be offering Jewels as part of our donation rewards to give a boost to those players who would require the need and use of them. Jewels as a main part of currency in our server would then be utilized for item upgrades or simply ingame trading for items which other players would be selling.

As the server owner and game admin we try to make everything as professional as it can be so that we may serve our players properly.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You sure you will use this rare ticket in this server?
Dude, i think you should let this only for easy servers... Make this server without any edit item. Serious players will never play a server with this things, really... Look at that things you can get from rare item... Ancient set complete, items +15, excs + 4 opt, adding exc opts to wings, and go on...
The voting system is really good... This makes the game balanced between payers and free players.
And for curiosity... How much does the chaos card cost?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You sure you will use this rare ticket in this server?
Dude, i think you should let this only for easy servers... Make this server without any edit item. Serious players will never play a server with this things, really... Look at that things you can get from rare item... Ancient set complete, items +15, excs + 4 opt, adding exc opts to wings, and go on...
The voting system is really good... This makes the game balanced between payers and free players.
And for curiosity... How much does the chaos card cost?

Sorry I forgot to edit the last part for the adding exc opts to wings, that has been removed now.

Rare Item Ticket 5 provides Ancient Set Complete +0+0 No luck + 10 stamina set

Here are prices on ingame Cash Shop for these items
fEQG7PA - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

micV4rE - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Q8WAEF7 - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Goblin points
4tGvtBv - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

n0LSLED - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Averagely you can get about 120 eCredits 12 hours then another 120 eCredits in a whole day so that makes 240 then convert to coins or GP
and you can also earn 10 GP for every hour you stay online for a max of 240 GP a day. In order for you to even obtain even one ticket, since the only means of earning coins or GP is from voting or trading with other players, you seriously would have to be dead serious be it that you pay to play or a free player.

What makes this server different is it is based on a hard setting with proper game flow but still it would be easy to play due to flexible options for every player to enjoy it new comers or veterans alike.

I doubt that the use of this would immediately take effect in the game setting but in the event that we have fully launched our server we shall conduct a poll to get the consensus of players who would approve of the rare item ticket system or remove it completely.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RARE TICKET ITEMS WORST IDEA EVER, what is the difference betwen buying full ancient set or 3rd wings from webshop and buying rare item ticket? there is no difference. Delete those tickets and all other items/wings from xshop and put talismans of luck and chaos assembly.

You wrote on your banner that there is no item donation, it doesnt look like it at all.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
RARE TICKET ITEMS WORST IDEA EVER, what is the difference betwen buying full ancient set or 3rd wings from webshop and buying rare item ticket? there is no difference. Delete those tickets and all other items/wings from xshop and put talismans of luck and chaos assembly.

You wrote on your banner that there is no item donation, it doesnt look like it at all.

We guarantee you that there is none. You don't donate for the credits you only vote to get them. With proper amount of votes thats the only time you can get the said items by converting them into coins. But as I've said from the previous statement a proper poll will be created if it is to be removed or retained.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Come and join our community and be part of a much bigger growth only here in iMU Online. Players and Admin will provide you support just play and enjoy. See you INGAME :)

Back