Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, after opening main.exe and launcher the game immediately closes without getting to login screen, I have installed all the dlls that is needed.
how can I fix this problem? Didn't have this problem in other servers.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, after opening main.exe and launcher the game immediately closes without getting to login screen, I have installed all the dlls that is needed.
how can I fix this problem? Didn't have this problem in other servers.
*Check if IGC.dll is deleted by antivirus or not ?
*My Computer > Properties -> Advanced system setting -> Advanced tab , under Performance , click Setting -> Data Execution Prevention -> Turn on DEP for all programs .... add Main.exe
*Run Main and Launcher as administrations

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using windows 8.1 64bit
No antivirus is running at my pc, already config the DEP.
I think its somthing about the dll files, once apllied them in the systemwow64 main dosent open anymore.
Didnt have this problem in anyserver (already played s8 and IGC servers)

**** Fixed ****

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

International mu will have same spots and all files except PVP formules and etc same as Lemurian mu?
Point is:if i gonna see any dmg boost or decrease of any of char in lemurian Mu should i except same in International?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi iMUtizens,

I am really excited to play the International server. :) I will also invite my colleagues from GMU webzen from (DIASPORA/Smurfs). I hope to see y'all soon in game. All the best!

Cheers,

Brien

I am using windows 8.1 64bit
No antivirus is running at my pc, already config the DEP.
I think its somthing about the dll files, once apllied them in the systemwow64 main dosent open anymore.
Didnt have this problem in anyserver (already played s8 and IGC servers)

**** Fixed ****

you may want to visit the official Facebook page. Then we will guide you, then if in case you need a TeamViewer help, you may want to post your problem and we be happy to assist you.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Should be done years ago ^^
It deserves it. Didn't even open and its already the best server this year, at least. Lets see if it will accomplish with my hope ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe this was already answered... Just don't remember. ^^
And it is hosted already, they have the Lemuria server, that is on for 2 years and have more than 400 active players everyday without any problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there.Im Septical.Valhalla guild master.we with whole guild going play there but problem is Castle Siege its rly big problem for us
U making International mu so thats mean many many players going play from GMT +2 +4 most of them and problem is CS which start at 19h GMT+8 so thats mean in whole europe it will be between 03:00 and 06:00h.this thing will make alot dislike for your server.so i hope u will take actions about that.All graceful from Valhalla™

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello there.Im Septical.Valhalla guild master.we with whole guild going play there but problem is Castle Siege its rly big problem for us
U making International mu so thats mean many many players going play from GMT +2 +4 most of them and problem is CS which start at 19h GMT+8 so thats mean in whole europe it will be between 03:00 and 06:00h.this thing will make alot dislike for your server.so i hope u will take actions about that.All graceful from Valhalla™
I agree with you though I'm from GMT +7 ... but , well , he already decided it ... If you don't agree with his decision then give him your idea about CS time that suit everyone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with you though I'm from GMT +7 ... but , well , he already decided it ... If you don't agree with his decision then give him your idea about CS time that suit everyone

Friday is worst time for CS because its Friday :D in my oppinion saturday its best day for CS and about time is 16h GMT+8 reason why it is:as many people know in european private servers PL are dominating in servers they using GMT +2 .As u launched this server in europe expect alot of them,Then dont forget about BR guys they use mostly is GMT -3 so GMT +8 friday 19h its kinda too early aswell many people have work.and last one are asians ofc for them are good.but still your goal is show people how much u are good,so i expecting from u guys,u will modify this server for real International server and not give advantage for any continent

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uuuuu... Valhala guild master. Seems things are going to be serious out here ! ^^
Now... Which one is Valhala? Is that a big guild? :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Friday is worst time for CS because its Friday :D in my oppinion saturday its best day for CS and about time is 16h GMT+8 reason why it is:as many people know in european private servers PL are dominating in servers they using GMT +2 .As u launched this server in europe expect alot of them,Then dont forget about BR guys they use mostly is GMT -3 so GMT +8 friday 19h its kinda too early aswell many people have work.and last one are asians ofc for them are good.but still your goal is show people how much u are good,so i expecting from u guys,u will modify this server for real International server and not give advantage for any continent

Castle Siege will begin December 5, 2014 so we have plenty of time to discuss over the proper schedule and have it adjusted. I believe it would be better if we create a poll in our forum section for this matter once players have settled in after Opening. Our decision will go in favor with the majority, we go by the rule of by the players and for the players. This server won't be for me but for my players which you all are :)

International Closed Beta Test Phase 2 has already begun

Usernames :

imutest
imutest1
imutest2
imutest3
imutest4
imutest5
imutest6
imutest7
imutest8
imutest9
imutest10
imutest11
imutest12
imutest13
imutest14
imutest15
imutest16
imutest17
imutest18
imutest19
imutest20
imutest21
imutest22
imutest23
imutest24
imutest25
imutest26
imutest27
imutest28
imutest29
imutest30

iboxtest
iboxtest1
iboxtest2
iboxtest3
iboxtest4
iboxtest5
iboxtest6
iboxtest7
iboxtest8
iboxtest9
iboxtest10
iboxtest11
iboxtest12
iboxtest13

Passwords will be the same as the username posted.

you may refer to
http://imureborn.com/test/ and have your passwords changed there as well.

We shall begin doing adjustments as we have just been updated with IGC's latest files. So we need to cover a lot of things in order for us to proceed with the final settings as we only have less than 3 weeks to go before official launch.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any maps have increased xp?

Atleast add scrolls to shops, im not going to level up with meteorite ffs, already lvl 70 and unable to find atleast flame.
Also prices in shop are insane, how i am supposed to get zen while killing 1monster per minute with damn meteor????

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hehe... I think max scrolls on lorencia should be lightning, ice, etc and at devias one twister. And Max items legendary +4+4+L

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any maps have increased xp?

Atleast add scrolls to shops, im not going to level up with meteorite ffs, already lvl 70 and unable to find atleast flame.
Also prices in shop are insane, how i am supposed to get zen while killing 1monster per minute with damn meteor????

answer is simple,get pt or open EE this mu are made for high population u shouldnt stay alone and atack with metoer :D but here is test server so u are

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Skills are temporarily provided from Elveland NPC Marseille. High Exp Maps are Vulcanus for ML and Atlans for Normal Exp, Land of trials is open for public testing as well. Adjustments are currently being made please feel free to notify us for any comments or opinions which could help with our server setup.

Back