Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD][MU4Gamers Networks] Magma MU|ReOPENED Nov 14, 2015|S6EP3|MidRate|x350|x300|90%DR

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server has been Re-OPENED last November 14, 2015.

Official Websites:
MU4Gamers
MU4Gamers

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/mu4gamers
Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mu4gamers
HGM Arcadius: https://www.facebook.com/HGMArcadius

Server Info: MAGMA SERVER S6EP3 - NO RESET - BALANCED PVP SYSTEM
Version: Season 6 Episode 3
Experience: x350
ML Experience: x300
Max Level: 400
Max Master Level: 200
Reset/Rebirth: DISABLED
Drop Rate: 90% (95% on VIP Channels)
Zen Drop Rate: 40% of Experience
Excellent 380 Items: Disabled for Balanced PVP System
Cash Shop: Yes
Castle Siege: Every Saturday(7PM~9PM)(GMT+8)(Philippine Time)
EXP Boost 1: Yes
EXP Boost 2: Yes
Extra Vaults: Yes(5 Extra Vaults)(ex. /vault 1)
MU Helper (Bot): Yes(10,000 Zen/5 Minutes)
Rage Fighter and Summoner: Yes, FREE after first character creation

Ancient Item Drop Rate: 1000/10000
Jewel of Guardian Drop Rate: 500/10000
Jewel of Harmony on Ancient Items: Enabled

Max Excellent Option: 2 Options
Excellent Item Drop Rate: 5000/10000
Excellent Item With Skill: 100%
Excellent Item With Luck: 50%

Max Socket Slot: 3 Sockets
Max Seed Sphere Level:3
Socket Slot Count Rate 1: 100%
Socket Slot Count Rate 2: 75%
Socket Slot Count Rate 3: 50%
Socket Slot Count Rate 4:​ 0%
Socket Slot Count Rate 5: 0%

Kundun: 380 Weapons/Ancient Items/Excellent Items
Selupan: 380 Weapons/Ancient Items/Excellent Items
Medusa: 380 Weapons/Ancient Items/Excellent Items
Nightmare: 380 Weapons, Random Options
Maya's Left Hand:Random Excellent Items, Random Option
Maya's Right Hand:Random Excellent Items, Random Option

Automatic Events: MAGMA SERVER S6EP3
Blood Castle:Enabled
Devil Square:Enabled
Chaos Castle:Enabled
Loren Deep:Enabled
Crywolf (Balgass):Enabled
Kanturu (Nightmare):Enabled
LaCleon (Selupan):Enabled
Doppelganger:Enabled
Kundun's Minion:Enabled
Illusion Temple:Enabled
EXP Boost:Enabled
Monster Spawn:Enabled
Jewel Gambling:Enabled
Dungeon Race:Enabled
PVP Last Stand:Enabled
Scramble Words:Enabled
Bring Me Event:Disabled
Imperial Guardian:Disabled
Gens War:Disabled
Arca War:Disabled

Jewel Success Rates: MAGMA SERVER S6EP3
Jewel of Bless:100%
Jewel of Soul:50%
Jewel of Soul (item +Luck): 75%
Jewel of Life:70%
Max Jewel of Life Option: +16 Damage or Defense / 4% HP Recovery

Chaos Machine Success Rates: MAGMA SERVER S6EP3
Armor Sets and Weapons+10: 100%
Armor Sets and Weapons+11: 90%
Armor Sets and Weapons+12: 90%
Armor Sets and Weapons+13: 80%
Armor Sets and Weapons+14: 80%
Armor Sets and Weapons+15: 75%

Online Time Reward System: MAGMA SERVER S6EP3
30 Minutes Play Time: 3 Magma Points(Magma points)
30 Minutes Play Time: 30 Play Time Points(Play Time Points)
30 Minutes Play Time[VIP]: 6 Magma Points(Magma Points)
30 Minutes Play Time[VIP]: 60 Play Time Points(Play Time Points)

Party Experience Bonus System: MAGMA SERVER S6EP3
Experience Multiplier 2 Players:x360 ; Exerience Rate With 2 Players (Any Class) Party
Experience Multiplier 3 Players:x480 ; Experience Rate With 3 Players (Any Class) Party
Experience Multiplier 4 Players:x500 ; Experience Rate With 4 Players (Any Class) Party
Experience Multiplier 5 Players:x620 ; Experience Rate With 5 Players (Any Class) Party
Experience Multiplier 3 Players:x630 ; Experience Rate With 3 Players (Each One Different Class) Party
Experience Multiplier 4 Players:x770 ; Experience Rate With 4 Players (Each One Different Class) Party
Experience Multiplier 5 Players:x800 ; Experience Rate With 5 Players (Each One Different Class) Party

IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS

HGMArcadius - [AD][MU4Gamers Networks] Magma MU|ReOPENED Nov 14, 2015|S6EP3|MidRate|x350|x300|90%DR - RaGEZONE Forums
HGMArcadius - [AD][MU4Gamers Networks] Magma MU|ReOPENED Nov 14, 2015|S6EP3|MidRate|x350|x300|90%DR - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You re-made your server? why?

About 3 days after the server's first grand opening, people requested to remake the server since they disagree about the transfer program that we had which allows players to transfer their characters and items from other season 6 episode 3 game servers, take note that also those who transferred their items and characters agreed to this idea and that's why we did this.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hands Maya still droped crap iris without L itp. Please make more % to skill and luck with normal weapon, armors itp. I stay 5h in Lacrene killing IDK and droped only one PSS+Skill rest is crap. And where drop exc Legendary helm, boots, gloves? Serwer have nice configs but need work. Come and play here people! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hands Maya still droped crap iris without L itp. Please make more % to skill and luck with normal weapon, armors itp. I stay 5h in Lacrene killing IDK and droped only one PSS+Skill rest is crap. And where drop exc Legendary helm, boots, gloves? Serwer have nice configs but need work. Come and play here people! :)

Hello, for the item drop guides, you can use this one.

Item Drop Lorencia

Also, do not expect much from the hands since they are just mini bosses, but they have a 100% drop rate of excellent items since the last update. Let me explain you how item drop settings works below.

I want you to know that setting the drops from the server is not manual, it is automatic. You can set the excellent drop rate for maya's hands or any other monster and the maximum options possible to be dropped. For example, we set the excellent items to drop maximum of +4 level with Luck and 2 excellent options, that means monsters can drop excellent items from +0 up to +4 without luck or with luck with 1 up to 2 excellent options.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello, for the item drop guides, you can use this one.

Also, do not expect much from the hands since they are just mini bosses, but they have a 100% drop rate of excellent items since the last update. Let me explain you how item drop settings works below.

I want you to know that setting the drops from the server is not manual, it is automatic. You can set the excellent drop rate for maya's hands or any other monster and the maximum options possible to be dropped. For example, we set the excellent items to drop maximum of +4 level with Luck and 2 excellent options, that means monsters can drop excellent items from +0 up to +4 without luck or with luck with 1 up to 2 excellent options.

Ok Thnks for information. But what about weapon, sets 380 itp? IDK droped some crap... And what about this sub serwer?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok Thnks for information. But what about weapon, sets 380 itp? IDK droped some crap... And what about this sub serwer?

380 sets are being dropped from LaCleon monsters, you can also use the guide on the link I gave you. Our server's drops is identical to that.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
380 sets are being dropped from LaCleon monsters, you can also use the guide on the link I gave you. Our server's drops is identical to that.

I know i write about it. I stay 5 h in LaCreone and droped only PSS+Skill rest is crap. No droped GVS+L or BB Skill/Luck notking. Onlyny +0+0 in 5h. :) And when you make CS? And what about PvP Last Event? We can't attack anyone. ^^ LOL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anyways, we will be increasing the 380 weapons and sets drop rates on LaCleon so there should be a higher chance of +Luck items. Changes will be applied on the next server restart approximately a day from today.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont always give what they want. because maybe their hunting without seal of divinity or something that boost the drop rate. in my opinion he want you to make the drops rate into maximum. (wtf ) this person compare the mid rate into a high rate server which u can acquire any item you wish to hunt so easy. we want thrill man. we dont want spoon feeds :D hunt at your own. btw you cant hunt the items u desire in an instant :D :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
dont always give what they want. because maybe their hunting without seal of divinity or something that boost the drop rate. in my opinion he want you to make the drops rate into maximum. (wtf ) this person compare the mid rate into a high rate server which u can acquire any item you wish to hunt so easy. we want thrill man. we dont want spoon feeds :D hunt at your own. btw you cant hunt the items u desire in an instant :D :D

Are you kidding? It's mid PvP serweer 4 fun. It's not hard serwer to need droped any 380 items with skill/luck ona or two days. Please admin remove this sub seserwrwers non pvp. It's PvP and i want to kill someone. :) I shall only proposals to make better serwer boecuse we need people to play. And my suggestion is add counter online player in web.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^^ ur hunting 380 +L+s in DIK? yes it drops +Luck Soleil/BB/GVS/SWB . but not +Luck+Skill. only kundun/Selupan drops +L+S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^^ ur hunting 380 +L+s in DIK? yes it drops +Luck Soleil/BB/GVS/SWB . but not +Luck+Skill. only kundun/Selupan drops +L+S

Hello, 380 Weapons +Skill+Luck can be hunted on Dark Iron Knight, but I suppose the drop rate is too low for some of the people to handle, we will be increasing the drop rate after the next server restart, no need to worry because we won't be killing the hunting system. Only that regular 380 weapon with no skill and option will be more common and 380 weapon with skills and luck will be less rarer.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what a crappy anticheat... turns off game when browsing internet sites wtf

wish i could play the game, but nop

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why the socket item drop rate of +L+3socket+skill is ultra hard to find? i afk 1 day and i dont get any +L+3socket item in iron knights and other mobs in la cleon. can u please fix it? and also please tell us when the cs will be on.

Back