Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] MuFatality - Season6.11 | 25x | 1 Rebirth | 04/11/2016

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The old server that Raszo played its now in Season9 (will be season10 soon)
This is a new server, that started 4 months ago. October/2016, as KaF1 said.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Join this one then. Its s6e3 as it was 2 years ago with some improvements.
Wbijajcie, mamy mala polska guild, bardzo aktywna, cos wam na start ogarniemy, 50 ml wbic nie jest tak trudno.

renoreno12 - [AD] MuFatality - Season6.11 | 25x | 1 Rebirth | 04/11/2016 - RaGEZONE Forums

renoreno12 - [AD] MuFatality - Season6.11 | 25x | 1 Rebirth | 04/11/2016 - RaGEZONE Forums

Active stable longterm hard low rate server.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
still not mine :<

seals demon and potions are avaiable for goblin points, for like 1h for f2p players ;)

There is much daily pvp too, erohims in loren deep or medusa in swamp :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exp event soon, great time to start the game. Active players will be able to get to second 400 in 2 weeks maybe :)

Tobie to chyba placa za to.
Wejde teraz spale komputer zeby wbic 400 lvl a on wypusci nowego fatalka.

Bruno we waiting anyway [*]
There's so many people waiting for such fatal to start, since there are no real PvP servers with nice config and big playerbase. So think it through not some x25 just like old days when fatal had the most players.

Greet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bruno you will lose your players soon, and you will back to your old system. So better do it faster. This one is not enjoyable. Who needs Bloodangel or some other stufs in Season6 man? If we need that we can play Season 10 or whatever. Just bring back the old Fatality with the same experience to us. It was still hard, few lvl 200s with many events. Just back it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This Server is good, with this kind of new things, make people enjoy game more and more ... Web Quests, InGame Quets...
They make many Quests to receive better Items... HUNT Raklion/Gaion to make New Weapon Sockets, etc etc.

Its a Season6, but not a normal Season6 xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I appreciate your work. Please dont get me wrong but you server was more popular than it is now. Just dont get confused with capacity of your 3 server. All of them are more than 50-60% onlines but lets calculate it up. All servers have an accesses to go LM and some other maps, all players making 5 chars and leveling it up with offline system. So you currently have around 200 or even mayble lesser original players in your server and consider 60% of them as afk. Your server's current dinamicity is about 80-90 online players at around. And it is too less. So people will just get bored soon and your servers population will over and server will die. But if you start with your old set connecting with quest system. No Season 10,12 sets, normal Season 6. You dont need to add any socket for RF because RF was the best even with its non soc sets bla bla. You decide, it is your server and I am giving you the best advice which you will notice soon or late. Just 2-3 months.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Up !!!

I appreciate your work. Please dont get me wrong but you server was more popular than it is now. Just dont get confused with capacity of your 3 server. All of them are more than 50-60% onlines but lets calculate it up. All servers have an accesses to go LM and some other maps, all players making 5 chars and leveling it up with offline system. So you currently have around 200 or even mayble lesser original players in your server and consider 60% of them as afk. Your server's current dinamicity is about 80-90 online players at around. And it is too less. So people will just get bored soon and your servers population will over and server will die. But if you start with your old set connecting with quest system. No Season 10,12 sets, normal Season 6. You dont need to add any socket for RF because RF was the best even with its non soc sets bla bla. You decide, it is your server and I am giving you the best advice which you will notice soon or late. Just 2-3 months.

Hello, sorry for no answering.
I was offline from RZ, and people did not told me about this post -.-!

I dunno if my Server was more popular than now, but one thing is true, right now we have more good servers in market than before.
In old times, was very hard find a good server, so Fatality got this and people made it popular.
Now, we have good servers and also newest versions... like s10, s11, s12... event s8, s9, etc.
I still with season6, so people that would like to ''innovate'', dont play with us anymore.

So, why Bruno does not update to s12?
The team that i use files and are friend of coder, does not have s12 yet.
They have a s10, but i dont like s10, in my view s10 is the new 6.1 ... good, but not enough... s6.3 was the point, as s12 are the point now.
So, I wait... when i have good files, I make the sv... As you guys must know, I dont make sv just for make, I try to make it as perfect as i can.

About servers capacity/online, you are terrible wrong.
If my server has now 1600+ Onlines and we get 80-90, so servers with 160 onlines get 8-9?
In this kind of thinking, I still with more players, right?

But I dont believe people open 20 MuOnlines.
In first because my limit IP is 10... and after because is useless make 'farm' chars, the drop in lower maps are sux, u must have PRO FARM CHAR, xD.
And about new things, I am trying to make Season6 enjoyable, because if u still always with medusa/kundum, people get bored, so we make new boss... and make new hunts, new items, and new everything, to make people enjoy the game more and more and dont get tired and quit.

I dunno how long sv will survive, but I make my job, divulgation/events/support.
Annnnd, after 1 month, sv still active, still good, and playable, and more people joining us day by day xD
I dont put onlines in web because of that... I say: 1600 onlines, people say its impossible, so i ask to join game, check /post, check spots, check everything, and tell me after... I know my sv are at least 5x more active (I mean players active, in invasions, hunt, post, market etc) than some servers with 6000 onlines, or 100 ... '.'

Back